DREAMS

(A/N- guys random question, do you like angst or fluff?)

Jungkook POV

"Mm.. Jungkook I want you." she moaned.

"I want you too." I kissed her grabbing her waist pulling it towards me.

"Uhh~ Jungkook—"

"Aah!" I woke up shouting as if it was a nightmare. I touched my forehead feeling my sweat.

"Ugh! Another wet dream!" I shouted. Why do I continuously keep having a wet dream about Y/N. Do I even like her?

|School|

I went to my locker, getting my stuff for my first subject. While I was going to the room I bumped to someone, someone that I continuously having a wet dream of.

"Oops, sorry." she bowed respectfully then was about to leave but I stopped her from walking away by stepping to the side making her bump to my chest.

"U-uhm" she cleared her throat then stepped back. "What?" She asks. "I need to talk to you" I said, nervously.

"Sure, what is it?" I nodded then pulled her to a empty classroom then locked it.

"Y/N..." I inhaled deeply then exhaled. "I think I like you" I see her face becoming red. "Y-you like me?" She asks then I nodded, my face heating.

"Wow, I'm flustered." she giggled making me heat more. "Well?" I asks. "Oh, do you want me to return your feelings?" She asks then smirked.

"Y-yeah, I think so." I said. "Okay." she smiled then stepped closer. I gulped when she came closer.

God, she's so hot.

She laughed making furrow my brows. "Am I hot?" she asks making me widened my eyes.

Shit I said that out loud.

I winced then but my lip in embarrassment.

"Jungkook-ah, I like you too" I looked at her eyes checking if she's playing with me. "Really?" She nodded making me wide eyed.

I immediately kissed her lips.

Ah, its so soft I thought.

She kissed back hugging my neck. I put my hands on her waste pulling her closer.

We parted our lips, softly panting.

"Well, you just stole my first kiss" she said poking me chest. I widened my eyes, shock that, that was her first kiss.

"Yep, that was my first kiss, shocking right" I nodded then she smiled. "Good thing you stole it, a person I really like" I blushed then she smiled and took my hand in hers. "Come, were gonna be late" I smiled then kissed her again.

"You are also my first kiss" I smiled while she was looking .e as if she's questioning me if that was true, I just nodded and pecked her cheek making her red, then giggled.

-------------------

Did you guys thought it was gonna be a smut? Ha! Nope!

BTW am gonna be publishing a new book if we reached 4k readers😉

Guys please support it okay, thank uuu

Also, follow my twitter wooseok_ssi and follow me too!😂😊

(hello, it's me from the future, and I just want to say that this is probably one of my worst works ever😂)