#2#

Jungkook was tired. He had been crying for most of the day, and then Jin hyung had made them laugh all night. He didn't even want to move. Part of it was because he was lying on his all-time favorite hyung and with his loving boyfriend although He was still wide awake even though it was 3:37 a.m.

He felt Taehyung stir and open his eyes. As both of them were lying on Jin's chest, Taehyung saw Jungkook not sleeping and raised his eyebrows at him. "What happened? Why are you not sleeping?" Taehyung whispered to him.

"I just can't sleep properly." Jungkook, of course, whispered back. "Then I think both of you can talk loudly." A third voice spoke causing both the younger boys to jolt. Taehyung let out a scream while Jungkook fell from the couch. Jin's laughter erupted in the room and Jungkook and Taehyung stared at him in disbelief.

Jin's laughter caused both the boys to laugh after a while and soon all three of them were on the floor in fits of laughter. Jin stopped laughing after a while and just stared at his donsaengs with a smile on his face. He was glad they were laughing, even though he knew that they would feel sad once in a while, he was glad that at least momentarily they were happy.

Although they were laughing and patting each other on the back, they looked worn out. So Jin decided to put them both to bed. He stood up and extended his hands to both the boys.

Jungkook took his hand and was the first to stand up with Taehyung following. "C'mon boys, let's get to bed. We have to go to the studio tomorrow afternoon. I'm pretty sure both of you are tired." Jin said in the softest voice and Jungkook didn't know what he did to deserve such a caring hyung in his life.

Jin walked both the boys that were clinging on to his arms into Jungkook's room. Jin decided they should sleep together and probably discuss their relationship. They needed time alone.

As both the boys lied in bed cuddling up to each other, Jin closed the lights of the room.  He walked up to them and gave them a kiss on their forehead and whispered goodnight to them.

Jin felt his heart beating loud from the action, and both Jungkook and Taehyung felt theirs beat too and though they knew why their own hearts were beating so loud, they were not ready for it.