#3#

The next morning couldn't have come faster. Jin was lying on the couch in the living room with his eyes wide open. After putting both boys to bed, Jin had cleaned the dorm and had called Namjoon to check up on his four bandmates.

Namjoon had said Jimin was feeling really guilty and was in hysterics, and frankly, Jin didn't blame the boy one bit. He knew that Jimin's decision to break up with the boys was hard to make, but he was proud of Jimin for making the right decision.

He talked to Jimin for an hour explaining to him that, no, none of the other boys hated him and that would never ever happen because they were a family and that both the maknaes would come around. Jimin blamed himself a lot and Jin was just glad Namjoon had decided to take up his care and leave the other both to Jin.

A deal had been made between the four hyungs after finding out Jimin's intentions of ending his relationship with the other two that Jin would care for the two youngest maknaes and Namjoon would take care of Jimin. Namjoon had readily agreed. And Jin had no objection too. Yoongi and Hoseok had both decided that they would take care of the comeback album and necessary preparations.

Both Namjoon and Jin had two weeks before the album recording and all of that drill started to clear the tension in the air of the maknaes. Jin knew he would do it, his maknaes loved each other a lot and would not really stay angry or awkward for a long time, at least, he hoped so.

Jin had been lying awake all night. He felt tired, worn out and shattered. His family, bangtan sonyeondan, was falling apart. And he couldn't do anything about it except just watch. He was their hyung, he was supposed to be their solace. Yet he could just watch them cry.

Jin picked himself up from the couch and started towards the kitchen. Breakfast would cheer everyone up.

Poor Yoongi and Hoseok, they were a new couple. All the shipping from the fans had finally paid off and Yoongi picked his guts to ask Hoseok out. They were supposed to be enjoying their days together before the comeback, but they were in the studio doing his share of work too.

Jin decided that after talking seriously to the maknaes, he would head out towards the studio with lunch. Probably help them with something too. Jimin was being handled by Namjoon and he was sure that Namjoon would also have some serious talk with Jimin. They were a team, awkwardness should not be between them.

The door of Taehyung's room opened to reveal a very distorted Jungkook. Jin almost melted at the sight. Jungkook with his bed hair and all his clothes wrinkled and oh my God how could someone so cute be human? Jin mumbled to himself how life was so unfair to him, he was also supposed to be cute and all but he was handsome, just handsome.

Jungkook came towards the kitchen while yawning and his steps were very heavy on the floor. He was the heaviest member (and the strongest too). Jin turned towards the fridge to get orange juice out when he suddenly felt arms wrap around his torso. He didn't flinch though, he was used to the maknae line and Hoseok hugging him from behind while he cooked.

"Hyung, I'm cold.." Jungkook's whiny voice was ruffled as he had his face buried on Jin's neck. "You're so warm, hyung. Just like Tae-hyung. Why didn't you sleep with us last night? We could've cuddled and I would've hugged you all night."

"Jungkook, I thought you and Tae needed some alone time with each other to think about the circumstances. Is Tae up?"

"Yes, we kinda got up together and had an, umm, ah...."

Jin shook his head and chuckled. He knew the distorted expression and the reason Jungkook was hiding behind his back was that they had a make-out session. "It's okay kook. I understand. Go on and call Tae. Let's have breakfast. I also want to talk to you and Taehyung about something. It's serious."