#11

"Seokjin hyung. Jin hyung please, wake up, please. Hyung, I miss you. Wake up. Wake up."

Seokjin could now hear the distant voice becoming closer and closer. He was trying to open his eyes, but they were glued together. The whispers that had seemed so distant were now becoming nearer and nearer. What was going on? Where was he? Why couldn't he open his eyes?

"Hyung, I-I'm tired. Y-You have always been there for us. You h-have always taken care of us. I-I need to thank you. I-I need to tell you how much I love you. I-I need to ask you if it's okay. If not knowing what to do now is okay. I l-love you hyung. Please, please don't do that to me. Please don't leave anything on this donsaeng of yours. I can't. You can't leave me. I n-need you, you and N-Namjoon-ah both. S-So please, please wake up. " The constant crying of the person hurt his heart.

He tried to open his eyes again, this time with greater force. He put his all into it.

His eyes finally opened, and he saw the pitch black hair of his donsaeng the first thing as he was crying on his chest. Jin had to unleash all his strength to move his hand. Thankfully, Hoseok noticed it and suddenly jolted upright.

"Hyung, you're awake. " Hoseok shouted a little too hard for Jin's comfort. A loud commotion progressed after the shout. A huge fuss was heard outside the door of Jin's room. Jin sighed exasperatedly, he knew those were his boys screaming outside.

"I... I think I need to call the doctor. Hyung, please, don't fall asleep again okay? Please?" Jin nodded to the boy, which caused such a huge pounding in his head that he wished he hadn't. Hoseok, getting the answer he wanted, bolted out of the door in speed, causing another wave of shouts and screams outside. Jin tried to focus on what they were saying outside, but couldn't. His head hurt too much for it.

A doctor came in, ask many questions, but didn't let Jin answer any of them as he himself was touching and evaluating the wounds and with every ouch and ah, also getting his answer.

After a while of writing something on the paperboard, he turned to Jin. "Mr. Kim, I believe you have a few concussion that will heal with the medicines we're giving you, and one internal injury in your brain that we hope would heal with time, on the condition that you would give it time. Blood has been supplied to you since you had a lot of blood loss, but the rest of the recovery is up to you. Do you understand?" Jin looked at the grave man.

He nodded his head, not wanting to talk. The doctor said that his boys would be meeting him, and Jin finally smiled since he woke up. "Can I have some painkillers?" The question needn't have been asked, but the doctor nodded anyway and walked outside the door with his clipboard.

A few groans escaped Jin as he tried to sit up, and after a few movements, he was up and sitting. Jin waited patiently for the hospital room door to open, with his donsaengs rushing in.

Everyone came in slowly, perhaps it was to not scare him. Jimin hugged him first, and Yoongi followed. Taehyung hugged him awkwardly, while Jungkook didn't. Jin looked at all of them and felt his heartbreak.

They looked horrible.

Horrible might've been a better word. Unshaved, ragged; they might've not slept in all these days. Jin sighed and motioned for Hoseok to come closer to him.

Hoseok was immediately at his side, and Jin wrapped his hand around the younger boy's shoulder who leaned into his touch. Jin put his chin on top of hoseok's head. Jin motioned to Jungkook who hesitantly came forward to sit beside Jin as if he was afraid to hurt Jin even more.

"How long have we been missing?" Yoongi, who was sitting on the foot of Jin's bed answered in a voice that cleared all doubts in Jin's mind that the boy had been crying.

"A week and two days, hyung. " Jin hummed in answer to disguise his surprise. He didn't need the boys to go through anything right now.

"Jungkook-ah, why don't you take all of your hyungs back home for some rest?"

"NO... I-I can't leave you alone hyung. Please don't make me go." Taehyung's loud voice interrupted all conversations and Jin sighed. This won't work.

"Yoongi-yah, please?" Yoongi nodded with furrowed eyebrows. All of them proceeded to leave, except Taehyung and Jungkook. Jin looked at both of them, one sitting on his right-hand side and one standing at the foot at his bed.

"Tae-ah, come here. Taehyung came closer and took Hoseok's place. At the same time, Jungkook wrapped his hands around Jin's torso. Taehyung wrapped his hand around Jin's neck, and for a while, everything was quiet.

Until the dam broke.

Taehyung started first. He cried and cried as Jin moved his hand playing with the boy's hair. Jungkook was crying by then too, and Jin, forgetting his own headache, started comforting both the boys.

"You left us. "

"I thought you died. "

"You're such an idiot, hyung. Getting hurt so badly. Didn't I tell you to exercise more with me? Useless wide shoulders. "

"You're never leaving home alone. Neither you nor Namjoon hyung is allowed to leave home alone from now on. "

Jin let the boys say whatever they wanted. He let them fix rules for him as he just hummed and 'Okay-ed'. After both of them seemed to quiet down, Jin pulled them away and looked at their faces.

"Ey look at the mess both of you made. Are such pretty faces made for tears? " Jin rubbed their tears away. "Now, both of you, go and rest. And leave me to rest too. Ugh, I'm so tired. Go away." Jin motioned to the door.

Jungkook despite himself, giggled. Taehyung sniffed and smiled. Both the boys got up and proceeded towards the door.

"Hyung, I'll come after an hour, okay?"

"Hyung, if you need anything, call me okay?"

"Hyung, should I call the doctor?"

"Hyung, I think..."

"Aish, Are both of you leaving or should I call the security?" Jin said in fake anger. Both of them dashed out the door and Jin giggled.

Now, facing the main problem, What happened to Namjoon?

Something must have happened, considering how all of them weren't completely at peace, and how Jimin had been quiet all along.

Jin sighed, feeling a weird sinking in his gut. He really, really hoped everything was alright.

'Please Namjoon-ah, Be fine, at least for Hyung. '