#6#

Three days.

It's been three days since the boys saw their leader and oldest hyung. Three freaking days since they slept. Three days since they breathed without letting tears slip.

The police had arrived at the moment the text message was sent to Hoseok. After seeing the message, they came to the conclusion that the message was probably sent by someone other than the said boy. After tracking the device, the police found the phone in an alleyway. The broken phone was found in a trash can.

All the boys with the exception of Hoseok visited the alleyway with the police where Yoongi found splotches of blood. The police instantly became alert and the blood was sent for DNA testing to labs.

The blood was proclaimed to be Namjoon's. Everything had become hazy for Jimin from then on; Knowing that the last time he saw his leader hyung was the time he sent him off with a frown. He was broken, shattered. What would he do if they were never found? How will he be able to live?

Jimin couldn't eat or sleep. He couldn't bathe or practice. Hell, he couldn't even breathe. Everything was too much. All he wanted was his Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung back. He wanted his Jin hyung's nagging voice back. He wanted his leader hyung's thoughtful gaze and sweet whispers back.

His thoughts were always replaying the time when he broke up with kookie and Tae. The way Namjoon had cared for him; so delicately as if he was the most precious person alive. The way Namjoon had cuddled with him even though he had tons of work to do in his studio. How he did a silly dance and made fun of himself only to make Jimin laugh.

What if he had taken a different route? What if he had realized his feelings earlier and not destroyed his relationship with Namjoon? What if he had not been selfish and taken into consideration his hyung's feelings too? If he had done all that then perhaps things would've been different. Perhaps he wouldn't get down with his Jin hyung and would've been with Jimin instead; in his arms. Then perhaps Jin would've been dissuaded and not left too.

All the what-ifs in his head kept replaying again and again. He realized that he liked his Namjoon hyung. But what was the use now? If his hyung did come back; would he want anything to do with him?  No. He would rather have someone that considered his feelings too. Not someone like Jimin who had been selfish and had completely ignored him; broken him.

While these thoughts were running in Jimin's head as he sat at the couch, his neighbor was no different. Jungkook sitting on the other end was also experiencing similar thoughts. Was Jin hyung okay? Was he with Namjoon hyung? What if he had died and was lying somewhere bleeding? What if he was hurt and alone? What if someone took him away forcefully and were forcing himself on his hyung? Why was he such an idiot letting both of his fragile hyung's go alone? Why couldn't he have gone with them? He could have fought the bastards and then both his hyungs would be safe.

Jungkook felt himself become angry; for the seventy-fifth time that evening; he punched the pillow beside him. Jimin was too lost in his what-ifs to notice.

Jungkook felt himself immerse in the feeling of anger. At least Taehyung was out there with Yoongi hyung and the police looking for both the hyungs, while he was here, doing nothing but drowning in the feeling of anger, pain, and worry. He just wanted his Jin hyung back. Was that too much to ask?

He was sorry, extremely sorry. He should've at least apologized. He should've at least said to his hyung that he loves him; that he needs him. Instead, he was too scared, too much of a coward to approach him.

Sighing for the millionth time, he decided to get up from the couch.

"I'm going to the studio at Bighit. Wanna come hyung?" Jungkook asked Jimin. Jimin just nodded and got up feeling immediately dizzy. None of the boys had wanted to eat something, and that was taking a toll on their body.