oo. article

E NEWS!

MADISON ROBERTS AND ZAK BAYFIELD SEPARATE AFTER SIX YEARS BEING TOGETHER!February 18th, 2016

February 18th, 2016.

Just when you thought 2016 couldn't get any worse. It certainly does. Just when we all thought true love was still alive, it certainly was not.

Roberts, (32) and Bayfield, (41) have separated after six years of being together. The divorce was finalized today in Los Angeles, California.

Rumors have been circulating around from months after Roberts removed Bayfield out of her name on Instagram and no longer posted about him; also it was rumored that he was spending a lot more time with Nina Dobrev.

"It's been really hard, especially for Madison." A source told us. "You think you're going to spend the rest of your life with this person but they turn out not what they seem to be. People just fall out of love."

Roberts, who is the co-singer in the Grammy Award Winning band "fun." took a hiatus from the band to work on solo projects, like acting. She met Bayfield at a party and the two began dating. She married Bayfield two years after dating.

Roberts & Bayfield at their wedding, January 17th, 2012

"They both did love each other, this is very hard on both of them. But they were both just very unhappy. They remain good friends." Source said.

Well, another couple gone. How do you guys feel about this? Comment down below!