SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Dear readers,

First of all, Eid Mubarak to my fellow Muslims. May the blessings of Ramadan continue to follow us. I hope we won't assume the mentality that good deeds are only for Ramadan, and we'll continue to live peacefully with one another.

I'm pleased to announce that a spinoff of MTAT is coming very soon. In fact, as soon as next week Insha Allah. It will be titled 'IT'S ALL IN THE HENNA', and it will follow the life of Jafar and Nabilah, from when they presumably fell for each other through their marriage and what lies ahead in their lives.

Of course, it will be a standalone book on its own, but it will feature cameos from your friendly neighbourhood couple, including some never before seen scenes.

I'm also pleased to announce that I'm working on another book as well, for those of you interested in fantasy books. It will be titled 'THE DEMONS WITHIN'. It will be coming a little bit into the future, maybe a few months from now.

And finally, I'd appreciate cover designs. If you have any suggestions, then please let me know (Cough @emmyraldempress Cough).

Anyway, that'll be all for now. Until next time. Take care of yourselves and your younger ones.

Yours sincerely,
Najeeb.