Confrontation

Enjoy!

Tai was walking to Sora's apartment because earlier she called him telling him that she wanted to talk face to face but as soon as he arrived he didn't know that Matt was going to be there as well. Matt and Tai were surprise to see each other but as it turns out, Sora was the one that called them both. They were both standing inside Sora's room

"Okay what did you want to talk about Sora?"

Matt asked annoyed not wanting to be at the same place as Tai since they were no longer talking to each other.

"I called you both here because I want you boys to grow up and talk to each other about your problems. So I'm going to leave you guys in my room as you guys talk it out"

Sora said making sure to lock the door as she closed it. Matt and Tai made no move to talk until Matt broke the silence.

"Look, I'm sorry that you and Scarlet broke up but I do have to tell you that I'm glad you did because now its gives me the chance to go after her"

Matt said with a smirk. Tai frown at his words.

"What?"

"Yeah, but don't worry I bet I can make her forget about you in less than a week"

"Matt don't start with your games"

Tai said sternly. Matt just laughs.

"The game had been started since I first met her at her concert, after all you did introduce her to me"

"What game are you playing?"

He asked confused.

"I was the one that started the game she was just a mouse that I am trying to catch. It started with flirting, then the gestures and finally when I pulled her into a kiss, its something I will never get out of my mind"

"Why? Why did you do all of that knowing that she was my girlfriend?!"

Tai began to shout as he pushed Matt but Matt stood his ground with a wide grin on his face.

"No first of all you pushed her away"

"Because of you, idiot!"

"No you just couldn't trust her enough but now when I finally get her, I know she will be loyal to me since after all she was very loyal and faithful to you"

Matt said with a smirk. Tai was now pist and hurt at the same time, he yelled at her and put his hands on her when all she did was told him the truth but yet she continues to come back but after he raped her, she stopped coming.

"You bastard!!"

Tai yelled as he punched Matt hard on his face causing him to fall back.

"Do you have any idea what I did to her?!"

"That's not my problem!"

"She had been through enough!"

Tai yelled as he got on top of Matt and began to pound his fist into Matt's face, he broked his nose causing blood to trail down Matt's face and his fist. Tai finally stopped and looked at Matt's face.

"She was already messed up from the begining but now because of what I did, I probably scarred her for life"

He said lowly as he panted and got off of Matt who was trying to hold his bloody nose.

"This is all of you're fault!"

Tai yelled as he kicked his right leg into Matt's rib causing it to crack.

"You know she was already with me and yet you continued playing your ganes when you were with Sora. Back then when we were little kids, I was the one who told you I liked Sora and look at what you did, you took her from me. Why do you have to make my life so miserable, anything I like you take it away"

Tai lectured as looked at Matt who was holding his nose and his rib trying to stand up.

"I just wanted the spotlight with Scarlet. We had more things in common then you and her ever had"

Matt said bitterly. Tai glared at him.

"Its not about having the same things in common. If you were to know what a real relationship is like then you would know that a relationship is about respecting what the other likes differently from yours, that's how you learn new things from each other"

Tai said sadly as backflashes of him raping Scarlet came to mind.

"I don't care"

Matt said leaning against the wall.

"Scarlet is mine"

"She's not yours to claim"

"Whatever. If it makes you feel any better, Sora also talked to Scarlet"

Matt said as flinched from the pain. Tai's eyes open wide when he said that.

"No"

He said in a whisper before he went to the door and started banging on it until Sora finally opened.

"Hold on just ah OH MY GOODNESS MATT!!"

Sora cried as she try to go and help him but Tai grabbed hold of her hand.

"Tai let go. Look at what you did to Matt, I told you guys to talk it out not to get into a fist fight"

She said angrily.

"What did you tell Scarlet?"

He asked harshly. Sora took a step back at the tone.

"What?"

She asked confused.

"What did you tell Scarlet?"

Sora was silent for a minute until Tai squeezed his grip on her arm and she quickly began to tell him everything she told Scarlet and Matt explained his part at the second encounter with Scarlet which caused him to fall back on the floor by Tai's punch. Tai was beyond pist he was furious. This whole time he thought it was Scarlet's fault but it was actually Matt and plus Sora just rubbed it in more like a lemon to a cut. Tai walked out of Sora's apartment with only one thing in mind. He need to talk to Scarlet again and apologize for his actions but he was going to try tomorrow since the sun is setting and pretty soon it will be night time.

A/N Rate and Comment