Chapter 30 - Come along baby, don't you waste no time

"You do realize that you won't get any sleep tonight.." Damien whispered to my ear as he stood next to me in order to open a bottle of wine on the kitchen counter of his parents' house. I smirked and looked at him under my lashes before returning to my seat with a clean glass.

I haven't seen him for three months, since I left Italy after we got back together. Sure, we talked online every other day if not every day, but it wasn't the same. I longed for him as I did a year ago, when he wasn't mine.

The fact that I couldn't hug him or kiss him right now, if front of our parents, was killing me! I was pretty sure that both our families knew we were going out but I still didn't like showing it to them. I was scared that if we broke up it would make things between them uneasy and I would never like that.

Two long hours later, we entered my renovated garage. The moment I stepped inside, I felt his body against mine and a sigh escaped my lungs. I heard the door closing behind us and his other hand moving my hair away from my neck; brushing his lips against my skin.

His hands found their way underneath my dress and squished my skin. I left my handbag fall to the floor and turned around in his grip; my arms cupping his face. He put his palm against the side of my neck and pulled me towards him; his lips hitting mine with a force that almost knocked me off of my feet.

I parted my lips and his tongue met mine in a lustful and heated kiss; a kiss that I've longed so badly. My hands gripped the sides of his face locking him to me. He pushed me lightly backwards and put his hands on my ass, squishing hard; his lips moving to my neck.

"I've missed you so bad," he mumbled between kisses; a sigh escaped my lips in response. He led me towards the bed and as my knees hit the furniture I fell on my back; him on top of me. My dress was already on the height of my waist and I could feel him pressing against my crotch. But it still wasn't enough.

I reached out and unbuckled his belt as his left hand cupped my breast. I nibbled his neck as I unbuttoned his jeans when he suddenly pulled away from me. He sat on his legs in order to pull his t-shirt over his head.

He came back to me, pushing my dress upwards and placing small kisses on the edge of my underwear, as he moved his way upwards. When he finally reached my mouth and his lips touched mine, my tongue entered his mouth stroking his. My hands traveled from his back to the bulge between his legs; softly stoking his erection. The kiss deepened so much I almost lost track of time.

"Baby?" he breathed as he broke the kiss.

"Yeah," I said; almost out of breath.

"I really don't think I can last the foreplay," he chuckled. A sweet smile formed on my lips; a reminder that he haven't slept with anyone for three months. That he was mine and mine alone.

"Then why are you still in your jeans?" I asked playfully. Damien kissed my lips once again before pulling away and removing his jeans. I pulled my dress over my head, removed my bra and leaned towards the bedside table for a condom as he returned to me and started pulling my underwear down.

He leaned down and kissed me softly. My hands were tracing the scanty hair on his chest and bellow his belly. He broke the kiss and took a deep breath; his forehead resting against mine.

"Keep in mind that I haven't had sex for three months please," he winced. I smirked.

"Here, then," I told him and took the condom that was on the bed next to me and gave it to him.

I bid my bottom lip and stared at him as he put on the condom. His eyes met mine and a deep sigh escaped my lips. He placed himself on the edge of my wetness and paused.