Chapter 4: The Map

"So,", Steve said, "H.Y.D.R.A. has your memories but they're hidden in different places?", Steve clarified. Bucky nodded.

"Great! At least we know your memories are still reachable, Bucky.", Ella smiled at him. He stared back unknowingly and she looked away, upset. Sam noticed this and sat down next to her trying to comfort her.

"Do you know the first location?", Sam asked Bucky.

"Chicago.", Bucky said. "A helpful agent told me the first place so he could help me get my old life back."

"I could just get my car and drive us there.", Ella shrugged. "Or Stark could escort us there in a plane."

"I'm not sure that would work. He doesn't like you.", Steve said.

"I know. He crushes on me and I can tell. But every time I turn him down.", she said. "I could seduce him into letting me. It wouldn't take much."

"That works.", Bucky said quietly. For some reason, he felt jealous of the guy getting seduced. Then he remembered he dated her before he became the Winter Soldier and nodded to himself. He didn't feel any love for her now though.

"Bucky?" His name sounded so much better rolling off of her tongue.

"Hm?"

"Do you have a map?", she asked.

"No, instructions to the next memory stick are in the first when you open it.", Bucky explained.

"How about we get started, then?", Sam said.