Chapter 10: You're Dating Who?!

Ella was never surprised when her brother told her he was gay. She was fine with it! He always did seem a little gay. She was only surprised when she heard who he was dating.

"YOU'RE DATING TONY?!"

"....Yeah..."

"WHAT THE HELL HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK?!"

"Ell, babe, calm dow--"

"SHUT UP BUCKY! I'VE GOTTA TALK TO TONY." She stomped out of the room to find Tony. Steve and Bucky exchanged a look, and followed her.

Tony was working on his suit when he heard the footsteps of Ella.

"TONY!"

"What?" He was torn away from his work to see her angry face.

"If you dare hurt my brother, I will permanently distort your face so badly you won't be recognisable.", she hissed, putting him down. "Am I understood?" Tony was so scared he just nodded. She stomped off. Steve ran in and went up to Tony who hugged him tightly.

"She's scary.", he whined. Steve kissed his forehead.

"Yes. Yes she is. Did she hurt you?"

"Nah. But she said if I hurt you she'll permanently distort my face so that I'm not recognizable.", Tony shuddered. From the farthest distance he could hear, there was a shield being thrown into the wall and the clang of a metal object. Also, there was a lot of screaming. Steve winced.

"She's not happy at all, but she can't stay mad forever. She'll just have to accept it and move on." Tony shrugged. Steve sighed.

"I guess you're right." The two of them took the elevator up and went to watch a movie. They needed a break from all the anger Ella possessed.

*************************************

She kept punching the bag with fervor. Her anger was dangerous and the protective nature she felt towards Steve didn't help. The bag fell to the ground after about 30 powerful punches and she panted, turning around to get a new bag and saw Bucky standing there locking up the storage filled with the bags. She groaned and pushed past him to try and get one, but he wrapped his arms around her waist and sat down on the ground far away from the storage. She was complaining the whole entire time and struggling, but Bucky kept her in his grip. By the time he got over to the other side of the gym and sat down she was too tired to struggle. Ella simply rested her head in the crook of his neck. He gently held her hands, which were beat up and red from her punching. Ella yawned and got comfy on Bucky's lap. She mumbled, something about how she always thought Steve was gay but never guessed that he'd fall for the most bratty, self-obsessed person she knew. She quieted down, and in a few minutes she was fast asleep. Bucky lifted her up and took her back to their room, where she sleepily snuggled her pillow. Bucky thought that was cute, especially since he was the pillow.