Description

My name is Candice Marie jones.  I am twenty three years old and I'm from San Antonio Texas.  Brown hair blue eyes, I guess you could say Im a clique girl. I moved to Miami Florida with my fiancé Austin Mahone.

Before I tell the story of my life as a Mahone I want to share a little background information. Austin and I have dated sine we were in the eighth grade so about twelve years. Usually a girl doesn't wait that long for a proposal but what can I say he's the love of my life. We've only only broken up once which was because a fan said that he cheated.  Again with the clique. We are a 'Power couple' I mean I do agree that we are and I love it.

Seven months ago Austin Carter Mahone purposed to me on our beautiful Night Picnic on the beach. It's actually a beautiful story.

We were sitting on the beach around eight thirty. He'd told me to close my eyes. Not long after I felt him put a ring on my finger.

"Babe open your eyes" he said.

When I opened my eyes in my ring finger sat a beautiful diamond engagement ring.

"Babe we've been together for twelve years now and I love you more than ever. You're my bestfriend, lover, and the love of my life. I can't picture a day without you and I don't want to. So will you marry me" he asked with a huge smile on his lips.

"Of course I will" I smiled before crashing out lips into eachother.

I'll spare you the details and just tell you that night was the first time I'd ever have someone make love to me on the beach.

So anyway today's the wedding and of course I'm excited to marry the love of my life.