24

Allana's such a goofball. She's really enjoying her bath right now. She's just laughing away as I make funny faces at her.

Austin was asleep. Carter was a handful last night so I don't blame him. We didn't have plans today I was just gonna try to right a new song. Or help the maid in anyway I could.

I don't like making her do a lot. She already helps take care of the babies even though we don't pay her for it.

So I was still making faces at Allana until Austin came up and grabbed my waist.

"Good morning baby" I said.

"Good morning beautiful what are you doing" he said.

"I'm giving our daughter a bath" I said.

"Oh well what are we doing today" I said.

"Well um I planned on staying here and cleaning washing clothes and dishes and maybe writing" I said.

"OK well when you finishing giving her a bath I wanna talk" he said.

"OK " I said.

"Alright I'm gonna go give Carter a bath" he said.

"OK" I said.

He kissed my cheek and then left. I swear even after 12 years that boy still gives me butterflies that I just cant explain.i love him more than anything.

Her bath is done so I dressed her and out her in the play pen with Carter in the living room. Austin was on the couch so I spent and say with him.

"What's up babe" I asked.

"I just want to bring up two ideas" he said.

"Ok shoot" I nodded.

"First I want to do a family portrait with our parents and the guys too" he said.

"Ok I like that idea lets do it" I smiled.

"And I was thinking we could move" he said.

"To where" I asked.

"Ok I'll think on that one" I said

"Ok take your time no pressure" he said.

::::::
By the end of the day I had two new songs written and I fed the babies dinner. Austin was in our room watching tv.

"Hey babe" he said

"Hey" I said getting on the bed.

I got on top of him and kissed him. He tried to started to undress me but I stopped him.

"We still can't babe" I said.

He looked upset so I gave him a quick blowjob.

"I love you so much" he breathed.

"I love you too" I smiled.

Austin took care of Carter while I shower and got in bed. Later he joined me and cuddled me tight.