27

Austin's point of view

I was at home in the living room playing with the twins. Candice had left to go get some stuff. I was playing peek a boo with them until I heard something on the news. I stood up and grabbed the remote and turned up the TV.

"There has been an accident on Mount Ave down the street from Walmart in the black mustang was reported to be a women in her late twenties we still aren't sure- Oh excuse me it has been reported that in the car was teen sensation Candice Mahone wife of Austin Mahone" the lady reported.

I broke down in tears I was on the ground balling my eyes out until my phone started ringing. I got up and quickly answered it.

"Hello Is this Mr.Mahone" said the a woman.

This is him" I said.

"Well your wife is at Miami hospital when you arrive I will explain what she has suffered from" she said.

"Ok I'm on my way" I said.

I quickly put the twins in their car seats. I grabbed them, their diaper bags, my phone, wallet, and my keys. I walked out side and put the twins in that back seat then I got in my seat.

I put my seat belt on and quickly but safely drove to the hospital. When I arrived I grabbed the twins and their stuff.

I sprinted into the hospital and up to the lady at the desk.

"Candice Mahone please" I said loud but calm.

"I'm sorry but she is still in surgery you can wait in the waiting room" She said pointing to a room.

I sighed and walked into the room with the kids in my hand. I sat down and pulled out my phone. I dialed Candy's mom number. Ugh this is going to be hard.

"Hello" she said.

"Hello Candy" I said.

"Well hello my wonderful son-in-law hows my daughter and grand babies" she laughed.

"Um well the twins are fine but Candice has been i-i-in" I started but couldn't.

"Austin wheres my daughter" she asked calmly

"She's been in a car accident and is in surgery" I blurted out.

"NO NO NO YOUR KIDDING ME" she panicked.

"I wish we are at Miami hospital" I said.

"Danny and I are on the way" she said hanging up.

I called the guys and Miley and told them what happened and about two hours later we are all waiting in the waiting room.

"Um anyone here for Candice Mahone" A doctor called out.

"Us" I said standing up.

"Well Candice has been in a very bad accident but has survived she did go into coma for and short time during surgery but we were able to save her. Now she is suffering from memory lost but we do believe it will come back. So just do exercises with her. When I asked her what she remember last she said prom so she doesn't remember anything after that. She also has broken both legs and her right arm you may see her shes in room 174" The doctor reported.

"Thank you doctor so much" I said shaking his hand.

"No problem" He replied.

I grabbed the twins and took the elevator to the her room. When I arrived to her floor I walked past every room except her's. But soon I reached it. I stood in front for a second.

"Austin honey just take a breath" Candy said.

I did as told.

"Ok I'm ready" I said.

I opened the door and walked into her room. I saw Candice laying back on her bed. I slowly walked towards her with everyone behind me. When she looked over and spotted me she spoke.

"Austin babe I missed you" She said smiling.

"What do you have there" She said pointing to the twins.

"Um hey babe I want you to meet some people and tell you a few things" I said.

"Ok shoot" She said smiling.

"Well we got married almost a year ago. These are our kids this is Allana and this is Carter we have a big house here in Miami. We live here because we I got signed then I introduced you to my label and you were signed. Now I want you to meet someone now I know you don't remember but she is your bestfriend so Miley come over here" I said

"No flipping way"  She said with her eyes wide and jaw dropped.

I was about to say something but she passed out.