3

After leaving the restaurant we went home and took a 2 hour nap before getting up to pack. We were going home to the house Austin had ready for up. I'm so excited, I'm the only one who hasn't seen it.

~~~

After we woke up I ended up with my head in the toilet bowl emptying out my stomach.

"Babe you alright in there" Austin asked trying to open the door.

I was without words I just continued to through up.

"Baby please open the door" he asked quietly.

"One sec" I said.

I flushed the toilet then brushed my teeth.

"What's going on" he asked.

"Nothing I was just sick for a second" I said.

"Do you think you could be pregnant" he smiled big.

"There only one way to find out" I said.

"Let's go get some test" he said pulling me.

We went to CVS and got three of the most expensive test, chips and some Arizona teas. We paid then left home. I immediately went and took the test. I sat each test in a line on the counter and opened the door. Austin and I stood staring at the test waiting for the answers.

My timer went off and we looked down at the test. All three said positive. I shouted very loud and very excited. Austin soon joined me jumping up and down shouting.

"I'm going to be a dad" he said excitedly.

"And your going to be the best dad ever" I smiled.

Austin took me to the bed and laid me down. He looked at me then my stomach. He rubbed me stomach with a smile.

"Hey little fella, I'm your dad. I'm going to be the best dad you could ever hope for. I may not have had a dad but I'll try my best to do right like he would" Austin said crying a little.

I started crying too. After a while of sitting we finished packing, we ate, and showered. Finally we were in bed trying to get sleep before our flight back home.