16

"You're having a boy" he classic.

"Honey did you hear that we're gonna have a baby boy" I cried.

"I know babe I can't wait to see him" Austin smiled.

"Do you want pictures" the doctor asked.

"Yes may we have 6" asked.

"Sure i'll be back with those in a second" the doctor said.

The doctor left and Austin kissed me.

"Babe I have a surprise for you when we get home" Austin said

I nodded and the doctor came back in and gave us the pictures.

"Here you go have a nice day see you next month" he waved.

"Bye you too" I said back.

A block away from the house Austin pulled over and blindfolded me. Finally we arrived and he helped me out.

"Take your blindfold off" he said.

I took it off and everyone looked at me.

"Surprise" shouted.

"Guys" I said starting to cry.

There was a banner that said "it's a baby shower". Tables, chairs, friends family all around.

"Thank you" I cried.

"What's the gender" my mom asked.

"It's a boy" Austin and I said together.

"I'm gonna have a grandson" Michele cried.

Everyone congratulated us then I went up to change. I was not where near dressed for a baby shower. I went back in the house and changed.

I greeted everyone before sitting down. Before I could sit down Austin took my on the patio in front of everyone. His song U started playing. Austin slowly made his way over with as he sang. He sang and just melt my heart after Austin had a speech prepared.

"Candice I love you. We've been together for almost thirteen year now. Those years have been the best of my life. Your such an amazing woman and you'll be an amazing mom. I love you a lot and I plan on loving the baby just as much" Austin said.

"I love you too" I said with tears just streaming down my face.

The crew gave their little speeches too. We were eating while the spoke. We had shrimp, chicken, and mashed potatoes.

The presents everyone got us were so unbelievably amazing. We got a crib, a few strollers, loads of diapers, bottles, bibs, teddy bears, clothes, and baby powder.

When it started getting dark Austin and I handed out the gift bags as the guest left, finally it was just Austin and I.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.his arms rested on my waist and mine around his neck. I pulled back and looked at him.

"The baby kicks when we kiss" I giggled.

"That's my girl" he smiled.

"Thank you for today it was truly wonderful" I said.

"Anything for you" he said.

I kissed him once more than then broke from his hold.

"I'm taking a bath" I yelled.

I ran my bath and got in. I sat for a while then the door opened. Austin walked in with a smile. He kissed me then sat on the toilet.

"What's the plan for tomorrow" he asked.

"Well I want to get more baby clothes and stuff" I nodded.

"Ok well I want to come" he said.

"Ok fine" I said.

"I'm gonna shower in the other bathroom ok" he said.

"Ok" I said.

Later I got out and got in bed. I feel asleep with Austin's arms around me.