14

"Candy get up" Myles said.

"Why I'm sleeping" I whined.

"It's the last concert" he said.

"Fine" I sighed.

I went up from and looked around. We were parked behind the arena. Grabbing my towel and soap I headed to the shower and got ready. I got dressed then headed into the arena to my dressing room. They stylist did my make up and hair then I was finally ready.

It's my turn on stage. For the last time for this tour.
-----
When I checked my phone I had forty missed calls from Austin, twenty from Alex, nineteen from Robert and Zach. All together I had about fifty six unread messages from them.

I guess I'll call him. I went outside the arena around back and dialed his number. I took a few breaths before dialing.

"Hello babe are you ok" Austin asked.
"Calm down im fine" I breathed
"Why weren't you answering my calls I was worried" he said.
"Well im fine" I breathed out.
"Babe I'm sorry ok I know I shouldn't have drank that much but I did and I regret it" he went on
"Ok aust-" I started.
"And ill make it up to you tomorrow when you get home" he assured me.
"Ok well I have to go we are about to leave" I said.
"Ok I love you" he said.
"love you too" I said.

I hung up and sat there for a minute thinking. There's was lots of loud banging from everyone loading the bus. Once everyone and everything was loaded we drove to Wendy then to the airport.

We dropping five seconds of summer  and Kalin and Myles off at the airport. We said our goodbyes then Becky and I headed back to Miami on the bus.

---
Around three am is when I got home. I was so tired I couldn't even make it to the bed. I ended up sleeping on the floor in the living room.