2

"Wake up princess we're here" Austin said gently shaking me.

We got out bags then ran past the crowd of fans and paparazzi. While we were driven to the airport we called everyone to know we made it there safe.

Finally we arrived at this huge beach house. Austin picked me up bridal style and carried me into the house.

"What are you doing" I laughed as he carried us into the house.

"Well Mrs.Mahone I'm carrying you into the house" he smiled.

"What about the bags" I asked.

"I'll get them just get ready for the beach" he said

He carried me into the house and sat me down on the kitchen counter. He stood between my legs and kissed me. His hands roaming about my body. He pulled back, winked then walked out to get the bags.

--------------------------------------------------—---------------------------------------------------

After swimming for a while Austin and I laid in the beach while we tanned.

"Babe want to go for a walk" he whispered.

"Yea lets go" I said.

Austin got up then reached out for my hands to help me up. We started our walk and it was quiet for a while until he spoke up.

"So about what our moms said" he said

"Yes" I said with a big smile.

"You want to try" he asked.

"Yes" I shouted happily.

"How about tonight" he asked.

"Yes yes yes" I said.

"You know I was hoping we'd have some crazy sex while we're here" he said kinda quiet.

"Oh yes" I giggled.

"Ok great well it's about five now so how about we go back and you slip into the dress I bought for you then he go to dinner. After we can come home and try" he said.

"That sounds great" I smiled.

We grabbed our things then raced up to the house. I quickly started to get ready you know shower, shower makeup, get dress.once I was finally ready I slowly made my way downstairs. I saw Austin at the door looking at me as I made my way down.

"Beautiful" he smiled as he took my hand and lead me out to the limo.

We took a limo to the beautiful restaurant in town. The name of the restaurant is orchids. So beautiful. Over dinner we sat and talked about the rest of our future together.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As soon as we got home Austin and I went straight to the room. I went into the bathroom and put on the sexy lingerie I bought. I stepped out and looked at him.

"Hey" I winked.

After that all I'm going to say is there's no way we couldn't have made a baby.