17

I'm nine months the pregnant. I'm gonna have a baby soon. Shoot I'm going to be a mom. I'm super nervous. Just think I'm responsible for three lives. Austin, my baby, and mine.

The guys finished putting the putting all the stuff together. Now I just have to tell them where to put it. They painted yesterday. The room is light blue and I painted clouds on the wall.

"I want the crib right there, the changing table there, rocking chair there, and the dressers can stay on the wall over there." I pointed.

The guys also baby proofed the house last week. I hate the stuff but the baby has to be safe. When I was younger I dad forgot one table and i scrapped on head on there and needed stitches.

I went and got back on the couch after. I had a long day yesterday.

"Babe I'm going to the store do you want anything" Austin asked.

"I want some sour gummy worms please" I said back.

"Ok love you" he shouted.

"Love you too" I said back.

While he was gone I made sandwiches for the guys. They'd worked so hard today. I needed to finish putting the babies room together. When Austin got back he joined in and helped.

We put the clothes away, sheets on the crib, teddy bears in places. Everything was just about ready.

"Shit" I whispered.

"What's wrong" Austin asked.

"Either I just peed on myself or my water broke" I said.

"Do you have contractions" he asked.

"No" I said.

"Well then let's chill here until you do" he assured me.

///////

While I was showering my contractions rolled in. And man did they come in like a lighting storm.

"Austin" I yelled.

"What's wrong" he yelled coming fast.

"I'm having contractions now" I cried.

"Ok relax babe lets get you out and dressed" he said helping me.

We got out and I put on clothes and shoes. He grabbed my bags and stuff while I made my way to the car.

"Ow ow ow" I cried in the middle of the sidewalk.

"It's ok I got you" Austin said helping me to the car.

The guys got in and we rushed to the hospital. This pain was like none ever. I felt horrible.

Finally I was in my room. But the pain still hurt. I was only eight of ten centimeters dilated. I wasn't interested in the epidural so I was left with the pain.

"We're ready to check again" said the doctor.

She put on her glove and I laid back down.  She stuck her hand up my vagina and kinda opened her hand.

"Ok I think we're ready to push" she said.

"Get her to the delivery room" she said the the nurse.

Becky and the guys came with. They were the babies God parents so they get to. Technically alex and Becky are the originals but now the baby has three godfathers.