13

I woke up in my bunk. I got up and everyone was just chilling as we drove down the freeway.

"Good morning Candice I carried you to this this morning" Luke said.

"Oh ok thanks" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Can we talk for a second"Luke asked pointing to the bathroom.

I nodded and followed him into the small room. He shut the door behind us an looked at me.

"Look I'm sorry about almost kissing you last night. I had a little to drink so I wasn't thinking" he explained.

"It's ok just don't say anything about it" I said.

"Sure" he nodded.

We walked out and I walked to the back.

"Hey guys can I borrow the room for a sec" I asked Becky and Kalin.

They nodded and went up to the front. I closed the door and dialed Alex. I picked up after a few rings. Seems like he was debating on picking up.

"Hey Candice what's up" he said.
"Alex what the hell is going on" I gritted.
"What are you-"
"You know what I'm talking about now spill" I shouted.
"I think you should hear from Austin" he said.
"Put him on then" I said.
"Hello Austin" Austin said.
"Austin what the hell" I yelled.
"Let me explain" he said.
"Explain then" I said.
"We were celebrating the last show so we went to the bar. I had a few drinks and she kissed me. I was upset about you and Luke that I kissed her back. She meant nothing and it didn't go further than that" I rambled.
"Ok... I'll call you later" I said.
"Babe please" he said.

I ended the called and sat. I thought. I thought about a lot of things. Finally I decided to get back in bed. I made a sandwich then got back in my bunk. I turned off my phone and went back to sleep.