23

"Alright guys head out to the stage but don't go out until she calls you" said the coordinator.
We grabbed the twins and stood by the curtains waiting for our call.

"Welcome to the stage the Mahone family" Ellen announced.

Everyone cheered and clapped as we walked out onto the stage. We made out way over and sat on the couches.

"Hello guys" she smiled.

"Hey ellen" we said.

"So I see you have two babies here with us" she said.

"Yes Carter was planned but Allana wasn't" I laughed.

"Can I hold one" she asked.

I nodded and handed her Allana . She smiled and played with her for a second.

"What happened when both of you have tour" she asked.

"Well we were thinking that we'd just trade any chance we get. But we decided that we wouldn't do any tours for a while" Austin said.

"Ok how was the tours that both of you just finished" she asked.

"Mine was great I had a lot of fun. It was great to meet new people and I even got a chance to make music with some of them" I said.

"Mine was really cool. I also made music with some of them and it's was just great to see my fans and really connect more" Austin said.

"That's really great. Now when do you think you'll do your next tour" she asked.

"Probably not until the kids are alittle older" I nodded.

"Ok well it was great to have you on the show this week guys I really enjoyed you" she said.

"Thank you for having us" I said.

"Great... Tune in next week for Candice's cousin Justin Bieber" she cheered.