25

I gave in and we decided to move. Last week we started moving and now this week we prepped for Christmas. Both of our families are coming so the house will be packed.

Or parents are spending the night. The ladies made the food in the kitchen while the guys watched the watched the game in the living room. My babies were in the play pen by the door. In my view.

The table wasn't big enough so we all just say around the house eating. We made the plates for the little ones first.

"Austin honey are you gonna say grace" I asked.

"Yea sure babe" he replied.

"Alright everyone bow your heads... alright dear heavenly farther we thank you for all the blessing that you have blessed us with. Happy birthday to you we wouldn't be here without you so thank you for all that you've down amen" Austin finished off.

"Amen" everyone repeated.

We ate dinner while everyone told a story.

After everyone was done we all gathered in the big show room where the Christmas tree was.

We all opened gifts. Austin and I got everyone a gift. We got the aunts and uncle and older cousins gift cards. We got toys for the younger cousins. Austin and I got our parents IPads.

Once we were done opening gift we turned on a Christmas movie.

When it hit 11 everyone left. The twins were already sleeping. When everyone left Austin and I set out Carter and Alana's toys.

We took shower and got in bed.