28

I sat up in the hostpital bed. Ugh what happened.

Last thing I remember was Austin telling me stuff that I doubt is true. I looked around and saw my parents. They were stitting there talking. I also saw the guys but they were on their phones.

Austin was talking to Miley Cyrus. And they were both holding two babies that looked like twins. Omg I remember Austin telling me that Miley and I are bestfriends. I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me.

"Babe your awake" Austin said handing a the baby to AC and rushing to my side.

"Yea I am" I said.

"OK um maybe you got your memory back" He mumbled.

"OK what is the last thing you remeber" I asked in a hopeful tone.

"I remember you telling me all these silly things" I replied.

He didn't say anything he just looked down.

"Um Austin can I hold one of those babies" I asked.

"Yea sure" He said with tears running down his face.

AC stood and handed me the baby.

"Here you go babe be careful" he said handing me a baby.

I held the baby and he started giggling

"Hi baby hi what are you doing what are you doing" I said in baby talk.

"Your a great mom Candy" Austin said smiling.

"Austin I can't be the mom of these babies" I said shaking my head .

"But you are look I had the nurse bring there birth certificates and right here is where you sign agreeing that your the mother" he said handing me papers.

"Oh my gosh I am the mother" I said in shock.

"Bab-" Austin Started .

"Hello Mrs.Mahone. You can go home today. We are sending you back in a wheel chair and we do need to getting lots of rest and fluids. And of course no sexual intercourse while you have your cast on. We will see you in three weeks to check of your progress" said the doctor.

"Ok thanks" I said.

"No problem" she said walking out.

"Um so can everyone please exit the room so I can get dressed" I say looking around.

"Yea" they said leaving.

Austin started walking out but I stopped him.

"Babe" I said quietly.

"Yes Candy" he said in a hopeful tone.

"I need help getting dressed" I whispered.

"Oh yea I'll help" he said walking back over to me.