Funny Facts

Funny facts

*On the first outline for Surviving Colorado Liv ended up single.

*Joshua almost didn't make it to the story. I wasn't sure if readers will like him so I kept him hidden until I realized I was already crazy about his character and I found myself thinking about his own story.  

*Jackson was a spur of the moment character.  I didn't have a character map about him. I developed his character later on.

*Delillah was thought to appear in one of Liv’s memories, but I thought Harry needed someone to love and in my mind Delilah was the right woman.

*On the second outline Blake doesn't have a little girl, but a boy named after his dead brother. 

*Since the beginning I thought to write the story in two parts.

*The idea to turn it into a series came after chapter 18 when I realized each one of them needed a story. 

*Liv was going to have four brothers and a sister in my first brainstorm. 

*Marley and Jackson had sex the night they met at the bar. They just denied their feelings for a while.

*On my first brainstorm Miranda died and Liv and Blake said goodbye in her funeral. 

Kelly has a few short chapters written for a short story about how she met Liv.
The story was almost placed in Texas.

I have a few more facts about the story. If you have any questions please away.