Chapter Three- What should I do?

A/N: For all extent and purposes forget about the fact Ouma's birthday is in the summer. Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUMA! WE LOVE YOU!

I saw Ouma run away and just stared. Great job...ugh why couldn't Ms Yukizome ask Kaede or Kaito..heck even MAKI would be better at this than me.  I sighed and started heading home. Hearing about what happened to Ouma kind of ruined my mood and I didn't even feel like going to hang out with them. At least not till I have an idea on how to approach this. Ouma isn't like any case I had ever seen my uncle work on...or myself...the one time...it wasn't about solving a murder or trying to solve a case where I had to find the culprit. It was just...weird. 

I mean he doesn't even know that I know...so I guess the first step would make him tell me what happened...cause then I can help him...and since I do in fact know I can try to...wait...maybe the reason he didn't want to hang out with us was because...the last time he hanged out with his friends they died. Didn't they? I probably couldn't bring myself to meet other people and just pretend to forget about what happened...I sighed. What did I bring myself into..?

I ended up just texting Kaede telling her I couldn't go after all as I got inside my dorm, most of us at the school had dorms but for the ones who actually lived in town usually just used their dorms as a party space. Especially the 77th class, I could hear music going wild and something about putting an extra ingredient in a soup from the what I overheard when they hung out. I just used it as a work space that I happened to live in, I got banned from home till I could suck it up about what happened.

-/-/-

I woke up in my desk, my neck was killing me. I looked around and then remembered. I was doing my essay for one of my classes about the importance of bullet proof windows in an ultimate academy (This is the most important thing they can learn at this school, more than anything else) Ugh...I checked my phone for the time and it was still relatively early...maybe I should go check out that café Kaede told me about...I mean she said it was cool and it even had a piano she saw a couple playing at with some little kids. Then again she said the boy claimed water damage for the piano but still. (hint hint this is from an anime...if you know which one you get a free panta that I managed to steal from Ouma's stash! Ouma: wait WHAT!?! Me: AHH GUESS THE ANIME QUICK!)

I ended up just getting a (I don't know I am banned from coffee till college D:) maybe I should have gotten tea...I sighed when I noticed someone stumbling around on the street. I raised an eyebrow till I realized I saw blood on them "h-hey!" I quickly ran up to them when I suddenly recognized them...Ouma? He turned around..."oh hi Saihara chan"

"oh hi Saihara chan"

"what happened to you!?!" I asked he was trembling..."oh...today was my birthday..." he responded he seemed sort of out of it "what do you mean it's your birthday?! What does that have to do with your injury?" Ouma's face grew serious "I was still alive, so they had to beat the sh*t out of me"

A/N: Now you know why I had to wait so long to write this chapter! Had to wait for his birthday! Yes I am an evil monster....in Life of a Liar there is a HAPPY birthday special planned. Just not for this one.