Chapter Five- His truth.

Sorry I am a bit late, you said now and they transferred to a few days later 2TheVampireGal2

I looked over at Ouma and sighed, I hope he's ok...he acted like he was drunk just a bit ago...I guess the only time where he can't lie is when he is so confused....I mean the color has returned to his face more...will he even remember what he said though? Probably not.*KNOCK KNOCK* oh good they're here! I walked up to the door where Kaede and Kaito where waiting and placed a finger to my lips as I quickly got out and quietly closed the door behind me. Kaede looked confused "so what's the matter with Ouma? I mean he just arrived here yesterday"

Apparently a lot...."what I am about to tell you cannot be repeated to anyone else, unless it becomes necessary or if you come to me about it" Kaito's eyes widened "woah this sounds serious, never seen you act like this Shuichi" I sighed. Ms Yukizome might kill me for this..."I know why Ouma wasn't in school...and it's actually pretty messed up"  I took a deep breath "All of Ouma's friends...died" Kaede just stared at me "what...is this a prank?" he shook his head.

"Ms Yukizome told me that his friends got into a car crash...and apparently he woke up after being in a coma and it turned out the whole time while he was in that coma his friends died. Either at the scene or afterwards...some even committed suicide" Kaito's reaction was...interesting "what the he**?! I wouldn't imagine losing just one of you guys! Not to mention all of you AT ONCE!" Kaede was in tears "poor Ouma...that must have been so hard on him..." I sighed.

"I wish I could say that was it but...I think he's getting abused...either that or he says crazy things when he lost to much blood" Kaito eyes widened "oh gosh....wait is that why you dragged us over here? WAIT DOES THAT MEAN OUMA IS BLEEDING IN YOUR DORM RIGHT NOW!?!" I nodded "I think I stopped it...again I don't know if I helped much I just found him on the streets and then he passed out"

Kaede sighed "shouldn't we bring him to a hospital?" I sighed "I don't know! I was hoping Tsumiki was here!" Kaede seemed to think for a bit "what about Kirumi? I mean she's the best replacement, and I don't think she will tell if we ask her to..." I sighed and opened the door a bit, "let's just take him to the infirmary, I really don't know what we should say" Kaito walked into the room "uh...don't need to" I raised an eyebrow "why..?" he looked at me "cause Ouma's already gone"