Chapter Eight- His lair

"Ah Saihara Chan welcome to my lair! Now get out, unless your here to become a member" I raised an eyebrow "I've literally spent the past few hours looking for you and when I finally do you want me to leave?" I couldn't believe this "well clearly you haven't met me yet, Kokichi Ouma nice to meet you"

I groaned "be serious Ouma, I was terrified! And how did you even treat yourself?" Ouma rolled his eyes "it's not like I never had a cut or something before Saihara" I felt myself clenching my fist "still you....you should have just let me help you!"

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!" Ouma screamed "YOUR ONLY TALKING TO ME BECAUSE SENSEI COULDN'T KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT!"  How does he know that I know "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!" Ouma laughed "you aren't exactly good at keeping quiet around that idiot, and Akamatsu's gasp said it all. Seriously great job at keeping quiet! LET'S GIVE THIS GUY A ROUND OF APPLAUSE"

"WELL I AM NOT HELPING YOU JUST BECAUSE I WAS ASKED!" I screamed "THEN WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME ON ME?! I'M NOTHING BUT DRAMA AND PERSONAL SH*T NO ONE WANTS TO DEAL WITH!" Ouma was....crying.

"I DON'T CARE! PLEASE JUST LET ME HELP YOU!"

"GET THE HE** OUT OF HERE! LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP! SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!"  Ouma ran up to me and shoved me out the door and kept fighting me off as he shut it and locked it.

"OUMA OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled pounding on it, I think my hand is bleeding "GO HOME!" I sighed "I'm not going to go till you let me help you Ouma" I heard a choked laugh "BE PREPARED TO WAIT THEN!"

-/-/-

I

t's been hours. So long in fact that I think that it's MIDNIGHT, I don't know anymore my phone died just before sunset.

"A-are you still there Saihara?" Ouma asked, "yes, I keep my word" I heard a laugh "y-your an idiot, I blame Momota" and I heard the lock being removed as I stood up as I saw Ouma open the door.

"H-heh....y-your lucky I-I don't leave y-you to get k-killed" I looked at Ouma he was trembling. My eyes widened "Ouma what's wrong?" And he gave a sort of half sob half chuckle laugh "I-Its all m-my fault....its a-all my f-fault they d-died...." Ouma was sobbing a bit "i-if I wasn't a b-brat....if I w-wasn't selfish for w-wanting friends....THEY WOULDN'T HAVE DIED!" I quickly walked up to Ouma and hugged him shushing him. He was cold and trembling.

"It's ok...its ok.....it wasn't your fault....it isn't anyones fault..." I didn't know what I was doing...but it felt right. Ouma just continued to cry and I just held him. Soon I noticed it was quiet and glanced down, Ouma was asleep. He looked exhausted as I glanced at the worn out couch and plopped him down there.

I don't know how you may be feeling Ouma but....I want to help you.

Sorry for the short and late chapter....yeah personal stuff in my life and a lot of planning. Designing a fanmade killing game....WHICH I LUCKILLY RECIEVED VOLUNTEERS FROM ARTISTS! I ONLY RECEIVED ONE DRAWING AND I AM ALREADY BLOWN AWAY! Seriously....I think I fell in love....like....they were HOT.....thanks @Genocider_Nagito

And if anyone else wants to help me design characters please go check out my latest chapter of Life of a Liar and private message me