Superhero

I was dancing. I was having fun. The steps were pretty hard. It was hard to keep up to the beat.

The next thing I knew, I was lying on the ground. My hips aching and my feet in pain.

The music stopped. And then the dancers were slowly trying to pick me up. Until I heard the fans scream.

He went to me with all worry in his face. The dancers started to leave and it was us left. My tears also started to fall.

He was asking me if I can do it. Then I nodded few times and said, “Game”

He pulled me up. Holding my hands so tight as if I’ll fly away if he don’t. He started singing but my tears kept on flowing, it was my time to sing my verse.

He mouthed, “Kaya mo yan, kaya mo yan” before I started singing and when I did, the fans started to scream. I can sense that he is looking or maybe, staring at me and if I’m a butter and he is flame, I would definitely melt.

When I heard the fans scream, I thought that I shouldn’t really give up and ease the ache for them. I suddenly remembered him. The thought of giving up was out of my system now since I know he’s there and will be there for me.

We finished the song and he almost embraced me while saying, “Ayos”.

We were making our way to the backstage and he never left me. He held my hand. He is my superhero.

***

Hindi mamatay-matay yung scripted issue. Ganito lang kasi yan eh. MAY NASAKTAN. MAY TUMULONG. MAY CONCERN. PERIOD :)