Complete

Dec. 24, 2017

Okay.. this is it. My last performance.. You did well at this concert, Julie. They enjoyed.. Okay breathe in..

"Please welcome her again for the last time…"

Breathe out.. Knock ‘em dead!

"Ms. Julie Anne San Jose!"

—-

"Ah sir, is that everything that you need?"

I wonder if she’s doing well..

"Sir? Here’s your order."

She’s sick! Why did I even let her go to that mini concert?! Stupid.. stupid..

"Sir, there are people after you."

What kind of boyfriend are you?! Letting your girlfriend go to a concert when she’s sick?!

"Mr.. Elmo Magalona!"

"Oh sht. Sorry, yes?"

"Here are the 12 bouquets that you ordered.", the sales lady gave me the flowers with a smile.

I returned the favor and smiled as well, apologizing for taking time.

Ah hell. Julie.

—-

"Alright guys, this will be my last song tonight."

The crowd started to cry out in an awe.

"I know. Awe..", I started to search for a familiar figure.. "But I know, you guys still have a lot to prepare for tomorrow! Thank you guys for coming out tonight even though you’d rather be at home, preparing for Christmas."

He’s really not here yet?

"Best almost Christmas day ever!" Someone from the audience shouted. "I love you Ja!"

That made me smile.

Elmo? Where are you?

—-

9:30 PM

"She’s coming! She’s coming!"

We hurriedly went back to our hiding places and waited for the love of my life to enter that door for the—

"SURPRISE!!"

Hahaha, her face. Simple things like this is making me love you more, Julie.

"Surprise? Haha, thank you but for what?" Julie asked, wide smile painted on her face.

"Ask your Mr. Rapper, Ms. Rhythm." I said, taking a step forward to her.

"My Mr. Rapper? Hmpf. I am mad at him. Very mad."

—-

10:30 PM

"Baby, honey, dear, love, cutiepie. mommy.."

Ignore him, Julie.

"Your baby is really sorry he didn’t make it. He had to plan this whole thing out."

He has a very good reason.

"C’mon baby, I’m sorry. Please forgive me and please say a thing."

Elmo Magalona, you.. sigh.

I turned around and faced him. “Never do that again! I was really looking forward to see you tonight at the plaza! Because you’re my medicine, Elmo. Smile and I’ll be ok. Be there and I’ll do well. So please, don’t ever do that again.”

You know what he did? He laughed. He did. Then he pulled me in for a hug before saying a thing.

"Are you really sure about that? Because I’m pretty sure it’s the other way.." He pulled away a little and kissed my forehead. "You make everything better. You make my life brighter. You make me smile each day. You are my everything, Julie Anne San Jose. You are my medicine."

No need to say more. I kissed him with all me.

I’m not a fan of PDA’s but just for this once. He deserves it.

—-

"Baby, what are we still doing here?"

"Look down, Juliebee."

She did.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6.."

"Wait what? I can’t see anything..

"5,4,3,2.."

"Moe?"

"Merry Christmas, baby."

The whole garden lit up with orange and blue lights. Supported by yellow and red balloons. But the balloons spelled something..

"For.. Forever.. Ju.. Forever JuliElmo."

Julie is teary eyed and Elmo trying to wipe all the tears streaming down her face.

"Merry Christmas, Julie. I missed you. I missed this, I missed us and I promise that I’ll be here. I’m not going anywhere. I’m staying by your side, by you, just us."

He placed his forehead within hers.

"Thank you Elmo. For this and for everything."

"I love you, bebe girl."

"It doesn’t suit you, hahaha. But I love you too, bebe boy."

Sometimes, all you need is a little sprinkle of him and a little smile upon his face and that will complete you.

---

Note: Merry Christmas, JuliElmoes! Thanks for all the greetings. Greatly appreciated. And as promised to those on twitter, here’s a birthday treat from me. :)