No One Was Home

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!! I AM SO SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE AS I PROMISED!!!!! I got grounded because I use the laptop too much so please understand........... Anyway, here's the chapter! And it's short so I'll make it up to you guys tomorrow!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Al's P.O.V

After asking James whether I could take him home, I almost immediately dragged him out of his office and to the subway to get home. 15 minutes later, we were in front of my house but there was no car. I checked the garaged and there was nothing except the lawn cleaners.

I invited James in and sat him in the couch. I looked in my mom and dad's room but no one was there. I checked the kitchen and I saw a note on the fridge saying Might be home late tonight. Dinner's in the fridge.

How disappointing. Nobody's home. But a little bit pleasuring too. It meant that I had the house to myself and James was with me. I casually walked over to where James was.

"So, where are you parents?"

"They will be home late tonight. I guess I dragged you in at a wrong time. Sorry."

"It's fine. I like your house though."

"You should check out my room." Then I pulled James with me to the second floor and to my room.

When my room door opened I could see the look of surprise fresh on the face of James. After gawking at it and shooting complements, he stopped by my table which had our pictures on it.

The sight of him smiling gave me a nostalgic feeling. When he looked at me again with the same expression as he was looking into the pictures and that hit me. He looked so inviting. It was like his very expression was seducing me to come over and do him all over.

Ignoring my mind's attempt to resist, my body walked over to James and hugged him. An idea came into mind so I asked, "James, have you ever tried dominatrix?"

___________________________________________________________________

Please Comment and Vote!

What do you think will happen?

Hope you enjoyed!

-fujoshiHEART-

x.X.J.Y