A Bad Encounter

James's P.O.V

I had finally given Al the spare key to my apartment. He knows where I live; he might come in now and then. I was clearing my table when I heard a knock. I wondered if it was Al planning another surprise. When I went to open the door, my mood got angry and annoyed.

"What are you doing here? How did you know where I live?" I asked Raven.

"Aw, come on James. No need to get mad at me." Raven said.

"Actually, I have all reasons to be mad at you. So get the fuck out of my face."

"Whoa there James, I didn't know you could get all mad like that." Raven gave me a smirk. "But then again, it's turning me on."

"Wha- Nn!"

Raven pushed me to the ground and tried to take off my clothes, I have to admit though, he looked cool. He was wearing tattered jeans, a red v-neck shirt, and Jordan rubber shoes. I got disgusted at myself for actually thinking he looked cool.

"Get off me Raven!" I shouted. I tried to push him away but he pressed on.

"Hm? But don't you like this James?" Raven started grinding. I remembered how we used to have sex with him being on top but then getting topped by me.

"Get off me and stop grinding! You despicable asshole!" Raven looked at me blankly and managed to pull my shirt up. I couldn't help but flinch when he pinched my nipples. It felt disgusting. Tears were starting to form on my eyes.

"Hehe. You haven't changed a bit James. Still sensitive here eh?" Raven continued fondling my nipples and I felt his hand going down my pants. "Even though you say stop, this part of you is excited."

"Any guy would be if you're touching it like that. Now get off me!" I tried hard to stop him but my strength seemed to fade away. "Ah! Ngh!"

"See? You like it like this don't you?"

"N-no! Ah! Ge-get off m-me!"

Raven's lips started sucking on me. It felt even more disgusting than ever. I was thinking, Fuck! Police! Al! Help! But I knew it was useless just to think. And, as if on cue, Al came bursting through the door. He looked really mad.

"WHAT THE FUCK RAVEN?" Al shouted.

Raven just stared at him and a coy smile came to his lips.

"Hey Alane. Long time no see. Wanna see something good?" then he started touching me in front of Al.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Enjoyed?? Please vote and comment! Much appreciated.