NOTICE

Okay, here's the explanation on why I chose to end the book and all.

I came up with new ideas and characters but i didn't want their story to be mixed with James, Al, Raven, Rikuo, and Kodomu cause I plan to give them a whole a new level of story and stuff.

And since I've been reading a lot of manga, I've had a few ideas come into mind. I wouldn't copy their story though, that would be copyright. And another thing, I have something planned out for Kodomu too. I mean, he's coming to get a comeback for Rikuo, something like that.

Like I said, a whole new level, new plot, characters, settings, and confessions.

Another reason why I ended the book was because of my other books. I wanted to give them a quick finish before continuing my yaoi novels so I would only worry about coming up with a new plot for yaoi while not having problems about other plots for my other books.

Which means, I won't be starting the sequel until I've finished the book Dearest Ones and Behind Every Moment. It's not yaoi but I hope you can fins time to enjoy it too. It's okay if you don't though.

Thank you very much for the follows, the votes, the comments, and the appreciation!!

I am very happy that you were able to enjoy this. And OH MY FUCKING FUJOSHI HEART-THROBBING GOSH 930 READS?????? *kneels and bows head* THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

I love all your comments, I thank you for the votes, and I also thank you for the reads. I didn't think I'd get this far at writing this story. At first I thought this book wouldn't be much of a big one but thanks to you guys, I was able to finish and come up with new ideas enough for a sequel.

 If you have any idea you can give me for the sequel/series, please PM me in wattpad or DM me in twitter (@OM_JY) They are all welcome and I'll be sure to dedicate chapters to the one whose idea was chosen.

Again, thank you very much and look forward to the new book! Naka-chan be patient with me please >.<