To The End?

Okay, here's the last chapter of the book. You're proabably sad about this but please, don't.

And don't kill me! I'll explain afterwards. I promise! Just do enjoy the last chapter (I do hope)

___________________________________________________________________

James's P.O.V

Al came to my house all of a sudden today. He said he had something important to tell me. I wondered what it was. But after talking to him, I made him go home, so his parents wouldn't worry about him.

I stared at the ceiling, thinking how unbelievable this was. Our conversation kept repeating in my head. How could this happen? Just when we were having the time of our lives? Just when I was happy?

"James, I have to tell you something." Al told me in a soft voice, which was unusual of him.

"Hm? What is it? You know you can tell me anything."

"I told my parents that we're dating."

"They didn't take it very well? It's normal."

"That's not it. My mom was calm enough to listen. But my dad… He…"

"What? What did he say?"

"He's sending me back to Japan. For two years."

I accidentally dropped my cup of iced coffee at the news I just heard. I couldn't believe my ears. Was Al joking? But the look of sorrow in his face, most of all, his eyes that had tears in them, told me otherwise.

At the sound of the cup crashing and breaking, Al hurriedly went to my side, checking if I was okay. Then he started sucking on my fingers. I winced and took a look at my hands. A few of my fingers were bleeding.

"You should be more careful next time, James. You worry me sometimes."

"Nn. Sorry."

Al gave me a worried look and I looked away, covering my tearing eyes. Then he started licking all over my finger, grabbing my hips at the same time. I took off his hand and took my hand away.

"Y- Y-you should go home. Al. Your parents might be worried about you."

"Right, I haven't even heard my dad's explanation yet."

"Yeah, I thought so. Go now."

Al gave me a gentle kiss and went for the door. He didn't even look back. I was glad he didn't though. It would've been harder on him.

I let out a shaky breath and leaned on the door. Then I slid down to sit. My tears started to flow. Why? Why did his dad say that right after Al told the news?

I knew it. Al was too good for me. There was no sense in two guys dating anyway. We weren't in San Francisco. We were in a city with narrow-minded people.

But I had to be strong for Al. I'm going to wait for him two years. I was so pathetic. I didn't even ask when he was going. Well, it's not like he heard the whole story anyway. I'm just hoping nothing happens in the two years that we don't see each other.

I stood back up and went to my study, where my laptop would be in. I opened my files and saw something suspicious. I clicked the file open and saw that it was a picture of me and Al, smiling. There was an "I Love You Forever" on the bottom, in big red letters.

There was also a second picture, right below the first one. This was a picture of Al, back when he was still depressed, before we started dating. There was another line on the side of the picture. "I thought death was the only thing waiting for me before I met you."

And there was a last picture. The background was white. The picture itself was in the middle. It showed how Al was smiling so beautifully. I remember this picture. I was the one who took it. The line said, "I'm so happy I met you." This line was around the picture.

I took one more look at the whole thing. Al was so happy that he's with me. He's happy and he loves me. I know that very well. Now that I look carefully, the file name was "James".

I took a seat and stared at the picture of Al smiling. I smiled myself. I decided to call him later on. I have to thank him for what he did. I am going to wait out the two years. I have to bear it without him.

I am going to love him even more when he comes back.

TO BE CONTINUED…

_____________________________________________________________________________

I was kinda sad when I worte the ending but definitely TO BE CONTINUED

I promise to make a sequel, if not a series. I am thinking about it though.

Thanks you very much for the votes and comments, it helped me keep on going with new ideas and stuff :)

I am definitely going to explain but not here in the last chap.

Hope you enjoyed the book!!

Leaving partners and nostalgic pictures,

-- fujoshiHEART --

x.X J.Y