It's Starting

Yay! Another update. Thank you for waiting!

Anyway, please enjoy the chapter. I haven't got much to say anymore

_____________________________________________________________________________

Rikuo was walking away from the vicinity of his college when Kodomu called him from a few meters away. When Rikuo turned around, Kodomu was jogging towards his direction. Thinking that Kodomu might ask Rikuo to go home together again, Rikuo waited for Kodomu to catch up.

"Want to go home together again? Eh sempaii?" Rikuo asks Kodomu.

"Not this time. I'm inviting you to my house. You okay with it?"

"Ha? Why so sudden? My brother might be home tonight you know."

"Don't worry. Just tell him you won't be. He can handle himself if no one's home."

"Hm. I guess you're right. Then just give me a sec. I'll just text him."

Rikuo whipped out his phone from his pocket and started typing a message to Raven. Kodomu respectfully waited for Rikuo to finish while complementing him silently about how caring a boy he was.

Nii-san I won't be home for dinner tonight. I'll be with sempaii. –Rik

Re-reading his message, Rikuo sent it and put his phone back in his pocket. Then he followed Kodomu to his car. Before they reached the parking lot, Rikuo's phone rang.

"Eh? Why would nii-san call?" Rikuo wonders when he sees who the caller is. He put his phone to his ear and asked, "What is it nii-san? You don't usually call."

"Hey Rikuo you with Kodomu right now?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Don't trust a word he says."

Rikuo was about to answer back but Raven ended the call from his side. Then Rikuo took a look at Kodomu and wondered why Raven would say that.

"What is it?" Kodomu asks.

"It was nothing. Just about food." Rikuo answers and puts his phone back in his pocket.

On the ride to Kodomu's house, Rikuo couldn't stop thinking about what Raven said about not trusting his senior. Why would he say that? Sensing Rikuo's discomfort, Kodomu asked Rikuo what was wrong. But Rikuo didn't want to say what was in his mind so he told Kodomu that he was worried about the exam results.

"You'll be fine. You're great at studying anyway."

Arriving at Kodomu's house, Rikuo couldn't help but feel uneasy. When they walked in the house, Rikuo started feeling an awkward air between him and Kodomu. Hating that feeling, Rikuo tried starting a conversation.

"So, what did you want me here for sempaii?"

"Come up to my room. I'll tell ya there."

On Raven's side, Raven felt furious. When he told Kodomu he could have his beloved brother, his body wasn't acting the way his mind wanted to. Now that he knows Rikuo is going to Kodomu's house, he couldn't shake the feeling that something bad will happen.

Don't you dare touch Rikuo you bastard Kodomu. Raven's thought kept repeating itself. He couldn't calm down at the thought of his brother being taken away from him.

Raven was driving home. He went to the kitchen as fast as he could, wishing that Rikuo was joking when he said he would go to Kodomu's house. But he didn't see anyone, nor heard or smelled any activity inside the house.

Dammit, I should have stopped Rikuo from going to that bastard's house.

Raven decided to wait until after dinner, in case Rikuo would come home, knowing he couldn't cook anything else than a cup of ramen. And so his nervous wait, began.

___________________________________________________________________

So????? What do you think guys?

What will happen to Rikuo and Kodomu?

What do you think Raven will do?

Comment away!

Sorry for the long wait

and thanks again so much to those who voted! I'm sorry if I couldn't mention you again but I really am grateful! If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't have continued this story.

So, comment and vote to your heart's content!

nervous waits and incest love,

--fujoshiHEART--

x.X J.Y