Raven and His Brother

Hello Again!!!

If you were wondering why I didn't update last week, it was because I update one story per week. And a heads-up: I won't be able to update for at least three weeks because I'm going to Korea for a check-up and stuff that has to do with hospitals.

Enjoy the chapter! And no, there aren't sexy parts. LOL XD

___________________________________________________________________

Raven's P.O.V

--A week ago—

"Oi! Prepare the medical kit for me when I get home."

"What happened nii-san?"

"Don't ask and just do what I say!"

"Alright."

Jeez, those two beat me up pretty good. I didn't expect them to start dating. It'll be hard to look for guys as good as them. Oh well, I can ask my brother for help anyways.

30 minutes later I got home and went straight to the bathroom, grabbing the medical kit my brother was holding up for me by the living room. I started dabbing ointment on the scars on my face and rubbed vapor rub on the swollen parts.

I can’t believe they hit my face. My handsome face!

When I got out of the bathroom my brother was waiting for me in the kitchen. He made me coffee. I don't know how he knows exactly what I need.

"You look pretty beat up, nii-san."

"Shut up Rikuo."

"Nee Ruhi-nii, Kodomu sempaii is looking for one."

"Probably next week."

"Where do you want to meet him?"

"Wherever he wants to. He won't go to where I want him to anyway. And don't call me by my name!"

"Sorry."

I hate my name. Why the hell would my mother give me a girl's name?

"What's your name?"

"Ruhi Takagane."

The boys laughed at me. Why were they laughing when I gave my name?

"What kind of name is that? A girl's name?"

I turned away and made myself be content with just clenching my hands. There was no need for me to punch or hurt these guys. They were useless.

"Nii-san? Are you okay?"

I blinked a few times and remembered I was at home with my brother. Not in school or in any public gathering.

"Are you remembering again?"

"Yeah. And it's your fault you damn kid."

"Sorry. But why do you like the name Raven anyway?"

"It just sounds good."

I sipped the last of my coffee and went to my bedroom. I thought of how to satisfy that Kodomu. How many times did we do it? Was it three? Or maybe four? Doesn't matter. We were just sex friends anyway. I felt sleepy even after I drank coffee. Probably because I was tired. I curled up in bed and let the blackness engulf me in it's safe haven.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So waddya think of the chapter that's in Raven's POV? Enjoy? Enjoy?

LOL

Raven and Rikuo are Japanese. (LOL I love Japan. Too bad I'm Korean which makes my family dislike Japan DX)

Anyway, comment and vote!

*nii-san is what you call an older brother. Sometimes, you can call and older guy (not middle-aged men) as onii-san.

*sempai means senior. You call someone who is a senior or someone who was more experience as sempai

*Nee as Rikuo says it is a kind of childish way of getting the attention of someone or saying "hey, hey"