Les I'm Miserable

Gracelynn's P.O.V

I woke up to my body meeting the cold floor
of the closet-sized room, I occupied. I groaned and got up "at least this gets me up and going". After I had pulled on leggings and a Hamilton shirt I heard Ms. Maple scream from downstairs for everyone to come down and look presentable. I quickly looked in the mirror to straighten out my brown shoulder length hair, to me I look average same brown-green but not hazel eyes, messed up eyebrows with a slit in the left one, I got that scar from getting punched. My somewhat full lips cracked and peeling from neglect of not using chap-stick I looked normal but to everyone else, they said I was pretty I don't believe (this autocorrected to Jamaica) it. I looked in the mirror one more time before putting my glasses on and running downstairs.

I made it downstairs right as Anna was running to warn me that I'll get months worth of dishes if I don't hurry. She looked out of breath "Gracelynn Ms. Maple is angry you better hurry up lets go" "Why is she angry?" running after her and quickly sliding into the chair "A famous couple is coming to adopt and shes anxious someone will mess it up" Anna breathed that whole sentence before we were caught. "LISTEN UP BRATS A COUPLE IS COMING TO INTERVIEW ALL OF YOU TO BE AROUND AND LISTEN TO WHEN I YELL" Maple tree was screaming so loud I'm sure she would've given me a headache if I didn't cover my ears. "YOU'RE EXCUSED NOW SCRAM" I quickly ran from my seat pounding up the stairs, I doubt I would be getting interviewed since Ms. Maple always steers them away from me. I made it to my room without trouble since the "Apex" predator and her gang is downstairs scaring anyone wants to be interviewed, I fell on my bed and gripped the state issued phone my social worker gave me. I tapped on Hamilton and laid back letting the music overtake me.

I ended up waking up startled as someone had knocked on the door, it was none other than the legend himself Lin Manuel Miranda. I reached for my phone to turn it off, I looked over and squinted "Are you okay? you seemed pretty startled" He asked, "You're Gracelynn right?" I was shaking by now, normally I was left alone when It came to adoption day "Y-yeah I am, may I help you?" "I was told by someone named Anna you were up here and I was wondering if you want to be interviewed?" Damn it, Anna, she knows that I think I can never be fostered and shes always trying to prove me wrong. "Yeah let's go" I stand up to leave and he follows to the interview room "By the way I love your shirt".

Salut Mae here this is the longest chapter I've ever written so bye!

Edit; Okay my spelling was bad and just changed up the story a bit