seven

love makes me crazy, but not loving you makes me even crazier

-

"that bastard." i cursed under my breathe as i slowly stood up and went back home, i told sora to go back home instead. i didn't had the mood to continue the project anymore.

jeon jungkook is playing mina's feelings.
and i have to do something about that.

-

it was four in the morning again, my legs would walk in front of your house as i leaned my head onto the door.

"i know that we're aren't something, but please."

"stop making my heart ache."

-

"ya park jimin!" sora's voice yet again burst my ear buds as i turned around.

"hi, sora ssi." i greeted as i quickly faced back as i walked, ignoring her the whole time, she's gotten a little annoying. girls.

"listen boy, i don't know what happened to you yesterday when you saw jungkook, but you need to know something."

her words caught my attention as i stopped walking,

"what?" i said in a annoyed tone.

"yes, jeon jungkook is the school's playboy, but you gotta know that every girl in this school acknowledge that, but they still wanna date him, so please don't do stupid things like yesterday, calling me to call a uber myself to go home." she said as she crossed her arms around her chest.

"why would i do stupid things? i'm a rational boy." i rolled my eyes as she just sighed.

"who knows, you might get jealous when the girl you like likes jungkook."

-

"so who can do this equation? anyone?" ms  park asked as the class became silence, trying to avoid her gaze.

"yoon sora, come and do this question." i quickly glanced over sora, who was eating in class, no wonder she got caught to do the question.

"ugh." i heard her whined as she stood up.

-

"hey mina, mind if i joined?" i asked as she just slightly nodded.

"yo jimin mind if i join too?" sora suddenly sat in front of me, as mina just smiled at her.

"hmm, when did we got this close that i give you permission that you can sit in front of me?" i got irritated a little, she just seems to be around me, everywhere.

not that i hate her, just, i wanted to have some time with mina, you know.

alone.

"well mina gave the permission though, and you were the one who invited me to your house a day ago, remember?" she said sarcastically as i just rolled my eyes.

"you invited her to your house?" you suddenly asked making our eyes met.

"yeah." i answered awkwardly as sora started to give me a look.

a there's something fishy going on look.

_

apparently someone's in a one sided relationship with me when i already told him that i love him too.

lol (ㆀ˘・з・˘)

am i rejected or what

but here's an update anyways !

things gonna get fishy heh ♡