thirteen

i hope that there's someone who would look at me like how you look at him

and i hope it's you, but it isn't gonna be

_

it was recess, sora told me that she'll join me later as she had an urgent appointment with the girls' bathroom after that intense science class.

the heck, she was actually about to blow off the whole classroom but i managed to stop that to happen eventually.

i was wandering around the canteen to decide where to sit after grabbing my food as my eyes soon laid on no other than you, mina.

you were sitting alone by corner so i tried to listen sora's advice for once—gain some confidence by speaking to her first. i find most of our conversation were started by her, well, it always didn't last long as there was always something that caught her up.

jeon jungkook.

speak of the devil, it wasn't long until i almost reached you, as a shadow quickly passed by ahead of me, and there was him, in front of me, smirking.

but he wasn't alone, he was accompanied by two of his friends, min yoongi and kim taehyung. he glanced at me before his butt was right beside yours. he started to wrap his arms over your neck as he seems to sweet talking into your ears.

"hey babe." he kissed your cheeks as it got red as tomatoes instantly.

i suddenly regretted to do this.

i saw him took a small glance at me again as i sit down in front of you, you wasn't paying attention to me at all, instead, your eyes was full of his reflection.

he started to whisper something into your ears as you suddenly smile out of joy.

that was the last time that jungkook smirked at me again as he stood up.

"i'm waiting for your answer babe." he grinned.

"yes!" you covered your red cheeks with your hands as he grabbed your hand and intertwined. something is telling me that this isn't gonna be happy for me.

"listen up everyone!" he suddenly shouts, as everybody from other tables switched their focus onto him.

"from today onwards, myoui mina is officially mine!"

he smiles as he kissed you on your forehead.

"what did i missed?" sora suddenly came from behind as i feel my eyes getting teary.

"this is a joke right?"

"TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE!"

with that, i punched him in his face as a fight between two man started. his friends was backing him up by starting to punch me too.

"JEON JUNGKOOK YOU BETTER LEAVE HER ALONE!" a punch was hit by his jaw as he suddenly falls down.

you. you went to him.

and you gave me a look and brought him to the medical room.

the moment i knew when you gave me that look, i knew that i was never getting you back.

_

my both legs are hurting me every time i walk, my right eye is somehow swollen since the day started, and i feel dizzy

this isn't a bad sign, right?

a little thing to be happy is that bangtwice is gonna attend the soribada awards,

yeah1!1!1