seventeen

it's nice knowing you, liking you, loving you
now, it's time for me to learn leaving you

-

"mina?" he knocked the door several times, as he calls out her name, loudly, never like before.

it was time,

it was finally 4 o'clock.

-

"i know you can hear me, so just open up."

he waited a several minutes until he heard a lock opened behind the door,

and it came with a mina, looking deeply into his soul.

"what do you need at this hour? park jimin."

she glanced at the boys feet, as she noticed there were letters trailed along as the boy started to run.

"mina!" he shouted as he waved and ran even faster.

she got startled at first, but she slowly decided to pick up the letters on the floor.

"to mina." she read what the cover said as she slowly picks up every letter that led her to the place where jimin was at.

the train station.

she didn't read anything in the letters, instead, she was just following the trail that jimin left.

her hands were almost full of the letters he wrote as she finally reaches the destination.

suddenly, jimin appeared right before her eyes.

"hey mina." he smiled sweetly.

"have you read anything inside?"

right now in mina's mind, he thought he just wanted to let mina forgive him, so he wrote all those letters, just to say sorry.

she hesitated before she finally speaks.

"what is all this for? just for me to forgive you?"

"no, i have something to say."

"at this hour? geez."

he slightly giggled, seeing that she's willing to talk and respond to him is his last wish.

or not.

-

"yeah, i'm sorry." she smiled as she quickly forgives him and held his hand.

"let's go home, i'm cold and we still have school tomorrow, shall we?"

she turns as she noticed that jimin wasn't moving.

"why aren't you going?"

she asked as she tilted her head to her right.

"i said earlier that i wanted to tell you something, something that isn't just 'sorry'.".

"then what?" she started to get worried a little as jimin's hands let go off her hands.

"i love you."

he said as he ran towards the train rail, he was ready to test.

"what are you saying?" she questions him as she slowly walk closer to him.

"i said i love you, myoui mina!"

with that, he jumped towards the middle of the railtrack.

he smiled at the girl one last time and flashing lights of a train continued with his act.