eight

i am nothing to you, but you are everything to me

-

"i'll be going." i smiled at you as you just smiled me. oh i wished to see those smiles on your face everyday.

suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulder as it was no other than yoon sora.

"could you please leave me alone for one second." i tried to be as polite as i can, this girl is about to get my nerves on.

"you like mina." she smirked.

"what- why would you said that?" i looked up the sky, trying to avoid her dangerous gaze.

"you like her, don't you?" she got closer to me as she asked.

"shut up." i slammed her head as i quickly ran off.

-

"how the heck does she knows, i didn't even said i liked her." i rolled my eyes when i was in the boy's toilet, you know, peeing.

"you know i can hear you right, i'm just outside." sora spoke as i heard footsteps coming as i quickly pulled my zip.

"what the heck yoon sora, this is the boy's toilet, get your ass out off here!" i shouted as she just stood there and crossed her arms.

"you haven gave me a reply."

"what reply?" i furrowed my eyebrows as a smirk formed on her lips once again.

"you. like. myoui. mina. don't you? park jimin." she said the words out loud as i rushed in front of her and stopped her words by sealing her mouth with my hand.

"we'll talk this else where."

-

"well, we don't have all day." she rolled her eyes as she took a bubble gum from her pocket and started to chew.

"please, keep this as a secret, i don't want anyone else to know."

"so you do like her." she smirked as she blew a bubble.

"yeah yeah, don't spread it out."

"sure, but i don't think mina likes you back though." her words were like knives through my heart.

yes, i know.

"who does she like?" i asked, lifting my eyebrows.

"let me give you a hint, it starts with j." she just laughed as blew another bubble.

"jeon jungkook?" i questioned.

"precise." she smiled as she went towards me and patted my shoulder.

"no worries, i'll help you get your girl." she smiled as she just walked away blowing her bubbles.

"helping me to get my girl?"

_

lol i still remember that i wrote about operation cupid in the version one of pink roses lol huge failure

good morning / afternoon / evening / night

AND GUYS

DO Y'ALL LOVE SINGLE UPDATES OR DOUBLE UPDATES?

lol sry