bonus : yoon sora ; one

bonus parts : yoon sora

part one

the love i have for you is beyond words, because i can't tell you about it

_

have you ever experienced when your ex best friend falls for a boy that you once liked, but you let her to go for it, for the sake of the friendship, but it turns out that she betrayed you and you have no choice but to keep it inside you, because you can't say it out.

but it doesn't end here, sooner, you met another boy that you liked, but surprisingly he likes a girl, and that girl, is no other than your ex best friend.

yes it's complicated, but yes, it's what i'm going through right now.

myoui mina and yoon sora once were a pair of best friends that couldn't be separated, but until a boy showed up, changed the fate of the two.

-

"have you heard of that new boy?" mina whispered into sora's ears as the feeling of excitement was already shown out the moment she spoke.

"no, why?" she replied as mina got even more excited.

"because he's like so, so, so cute!" she squeals as the students around them look at them for a second.

"i'll talk to you about the details after school, have high expectations sora!" she laughed as she left the girl alone at the table.

-

it was finally after school as sora stood upon the school gate, where she always waited for her best friend, but minutes later, she wasn't welcomed with her best friend alone. instead, a shadow of a high figure appeared before her eyes.

"hey sora! meet jeon jungkook, the new guy. jungkook, this is my best friend, yoon sora." mina smiled as she introduced the both of them with each other.

so, they've already talked before, huh?
a thought formed inside sora's head as she awkwardly accepted jungkook friendly handshake.

"you can just call me sora." sora starts to blush unknowingly as jungkook chuckled and shook her little hand.

"well it was nice to talk to you jungkook, see you tomorrow?" mina smiled at him as he smiled back as a reply and went towards his parents car.

"wasn't he cute?"she squealed again as she held her hand very tight, making sora to let go of it.

"yeah yeah, he was kinda cute." she smiled back.

"see, i told you!"

-

i was gonna post this as a gratitude for 2k but guess what never mind cuz reaching 1k is already so amazing ♡

if you don't wish to read these bonus parts, it's fine by me, but take note that reading these might give you a better view of each characters

_yoon