four

it's a brand new day, and you still weren't the same.

_

"hey!" i greeted you once i saw you walking in front of me to school.

you turned around to face me and for one second, your smile disappeared.

"oh jimin! good morning." you said as you just faced in front again and kept walking. i looked at the way you walked mina, you still walked like a penguin.

i chuckled a little when i realize how you walk. you suddenly stopped walking as you asked the reason why i laughed.

i just kept silence but showing a smile. you looked slightly mad as you stomp your feet as you continued to walk.

like a penguin.

-

"so students, this week, we would have to do a project, you can do anything of course, but you have to do relate to the keyword that you will choose later." the teacher told as i saw your eyes were focusing on another boy.

his name was jeon something.

"so before you choose your keyword, you all will need to find your pair. and no, i choose."

everyone in class basically started to boo the teacher as she just shush everyone in silence.

"okay, so let's start with the name list, the first one is..... ah, jeon jungkook."

every girl in class started to scream for no reason as i saw that jungkook boy stood up as he winked at the girls around him. mina was drooling at that bastard too. he seems like a play boyish man.

"so jungkook's partner will be..." her fingers slid down around the name list as she seems to finally find the partner in mind.

"myoui mina."

you looked startled at first as you smiled, a tint of pink flashed on your cheeks as i suddenly feel raged.

and so jungkook sat beside you as you started to blush even harder. i slightly rolled my eyes to see him whispering something to your ear, making you to squeal.

my heart suddenly started to ache as i didn't even bother to listen to what the teacher was saying anymore.

"lastly, park jimin, and yoon sora."

_

i wanna sleep for days and wake up lol buy school is stopping all of this

by the way i might not update much
well, i gotta make a assignment report next month so i wouldn't be that frequent at writing

sorry

ily don't hit me

♡ ;)