two

can you hear that mina? my heart is beating so loud, i'm afraid you might hear it.

-

when i got to my house, my parents wasn't there until i glanced at your house,

our parents had their own reunion mina, just like us, it's the same,

but it's just that you didn't remember.

i went inside my house and took a bath as i changed into normal clothes, getting ready to go to your house, since my parents were there too.

but i was too timid, it took me almost half an hour until i finally got the courage to walk towards your house.

when i faced your parents, they surprised me even more when they remembered me.

"jimin!" your mom hugged me, her fresh rose scent was still there, i guess she still uses the same perfume.

your father also recognized me as he pats my shoulder, saying that i became more muscular and handsome. do i?

eventually, we had dinner together and you sat beside me. but you still didn't remember me at all.

why?

-

"mina, why don't you take some chicken for  jimin?" your mother called as i quickly rejected the offer politely, you did the same too, as you just drank some orange juice.

yeah, those were still your favorite.

"mina, do you still remember little jimin?" my mother suddenly asked the question that i needed the answer most, you looked at me in the eyes for once as you replied.

unexpectedly, your reply hit me in the heart, painfully.

"oh i remember him, he just transferred into my class today."

you said, my heart ached as soon as those words replayed in my head during the entire dinner session.

you didn't remember me, that's the painful truth.

_

meh, the previous chapter was too short tbh ugh yoon wth were u thinking

btw twice is coming back and im thinking of buying their albums for the first time ♡ i kinda ordered ly tear y ver recently too

imma start collecting ma money cuz im pretty sure bts is gonna come back AGAIN soon too

ugh rip my piggy bank