fourteen

it would be a dream to have you in my arms,
kissing you, having you

but it will be just a dream

_

"mina, she stood for him." i croaked out.

"no she didn't, she didn't even spoke." sora exclaimed as soon i was being called to the principal's office.

"park jimin here." i went along with sora as i saw you and jungkook inside, you were seemingly protecting him from no other than me.

"take a seat mr park." the principal glanced for me once as she takes out a paper.

"so, what happened?" she asked as i saw jungkook still making groaning sounds as mina gently touched his jaw. it was bruise, and it bleed a little.

"can i talk for jungkook? his jaw hurts." you spoke out first as she nod as reply.

"jungkook was actually announcing that we're official, as lovers, as jimin in front of me here, suddenly stood up and started a fight with him,

and he was the one who punched first, with no reasons."

"jungkook was just defending himself as he got injured when jimin suddenly punch him on the jaw. so technically, it was all jimin's fault." you continued without looking at me, your eyes were all focused on him and the principal's.

"is that correct? mr park?" she questioned as i nodded silently.

"okay, miss myoui, can you bring mr jeon out, i want to have a word with mr park here, and you too, miss yoon." she smiled as i was the one left with her.

her sharp gaze was making me uncomfortable as she finally talked.

"why did you punched?" she asked, placing her hand under her chin.

"it's for private reasons, mrs." i looked at the floor, not wanting our eyes to meet.

"so someone called you to punch him?" i shook my head at the statement as she bends her face a little.

"so what's it? please spill the tea mr park, with don't have all day." she crossed her arms as i took in a deep breathe.

"when i heard that he and she was gonna be official, i got angry, jeon jungkook was so obviously gonna play with her feelings so why lie to her now? i might as well just let mina know that he got the wrong guy." i let it out all at once, putting all my anger out.

i don't want you to fall into the wrong hands.

"mr park, you may go." she startled me as i looked at her for the first time during the entire conversation. she smiles, i have no idea why.

"t-thank you." i stuttered before i slowly stood up and grabbed the doorknob.

"and just a tip jimin, be true with your feelings. you weren't angry, you were jealous of him." her last words made me blushed as i just slightly nodded and ran out from the room.

"so what did she tell you?" sora ran towards me as she smiled.

"i don't know, i just said the truth about myself and in the end she just smiled and told me to be true with my feelings. weird, huh?" i chuckled.

"don't call her weird park jimin, she's my mom." she rolled her eyes.

"really? now i know where your personality got from." she hits me with her elbow as she suddenly stops messing around.

"don't you need to find someone and explain?" she asked.

"who?" i asked back.

"myoui mina, duh!"

_

this chapter makes no sense to me

but i like some drama so meh

double update !!