fifteen

it's funny how you listen to love songs,
when you don't believe in love anyways

_

"mina! i need to talk to you!" i knocked at her door numerous times after school was over. her eyes never met mine even though i tried to look at her in the eyes when we were walking back.

"jimin?" suddenly my hand was caught off when someone opened the door. it wasn't mina, but it was instead a familiar figure ahead of me.

"oh, hey mina's dad!" i greeted.

-

"would you mind explain this, mina darling?" he managed to call you downstairs to talk to me, but you still never met my gaze.

"i don't have anything to do with this, and i still have an assignment to do, so i'll be upstairs if you need me."

"i need you to explain yourself and this jungkook boy right now!" your father cut you off as he grabs your wrist.

"i said i don't have anything to do with this, jungkook is my boyfriend and that's it!" you raised your voice as saw his eyes was filled with sorrow.

you never dared to raise your voice to him, and now, you're doing all this for a stupid jerky boy.

-

"maybe, i've controlled her too much, isn't it, jimin?" he looked at me as he let out a bittering laugh.

"i still remember when the two of you used to play together, and now, thanks to that accident, she changed, and she even forgotten you too.

he croaked.

"what do you meant accident?" i asked, my heart was pounding very fast, not believing ears.

"our whole family got into an accident, and although we were just having some pain on our skin, mina too, but it wasn't just all that on her."

"her brain couldn't handle the shock when we crashed, and according to the doctor,

her memories were splitting."

he continued as he looked at the ceiling.

so, mina forgotten me, because her memories split?

_

hi i am your useless author here !

now, i shall explain, what is

MEMORY SPLITTING

okay, so i don't think this has happened in real life but no, this is fiction so i can do anything i wanna, please don't hate me :')

lol

keep reading for more information or just exit this chapter right now.

ok for those who wanna know,

memory splitting means that the memories has crashed together and some older memories are being thrown away by its brain.

this phenomenon will only occur on children, when children's brain cannot deal with some sudden reaction/thing, the brain it self will be in shock and thus happen the amazing MEMORY SPLITTING

WOW THIS MADE NO SENSE.

is this call amnesia? well meh that isn't what i'm trying to explain

if you have another suitable/official term for this please comment inline here!

ok, that's all bye ♡

edit:
i just found out memory split is actually used for someone type of computer chip and some techy stuff

but im still gonna go with my useless brain and go with this story line

_stupidyoon