eleven

forget me or not,
but i won't ever forget you

-

"have you called her or not?" sora bursted my ear buds through the phone as she called me a few minutes after i had my dinner.

"not yet, i don't even know what to say." i rolled my eyes mentally as she just kept silent.

"sora ssi?" i spoke as i didn't hear her voice.

"i'm thinking jimin, i'm thinking please be patient." i can feel she's about to burst into a hot volcano if i keep irritate her.

-

"yah park jimin, are you still there?" her voice make me open my eyes again as i was dozing off, for waiting her reply for so long.

"you should just confess."

"you're joking right?" i said in disbelief as she just laughed at her phone.

"i don't know, i just figured out that i have no idea too-" i hung out the phone call as soon as she said that last sentence.

first, it's because that the phone bills gonna be higher than my grades.

second, my mother just stood in front of me.

oh, shoot.

-

"who were you calling park jimin?" she stared into my eyes intensely as she crossed her arms, furrowed her brows as if she wanted my soul out from my dead body.

"a friend?" i smiled awkwardly as i looked at the ceiling, avoiding her deadly gaze.

"your girlfriend?" she asked, lifting her eyebrow.

"sora? never in a hundred years." i laughed.

-

i got into my room as my hand was having the piece of paper that sora gave me today, mina's phone number.

i wonder how she got it though.

sora's point of view

FLASHBACK

"hey jaehan." i tapped his shoulder as he lifted his glasses at me.

"can i help you?" he asked as i fidgeted my fingers.

"can you give me mina's phone number?" i pleaded as he looked at me with a suspicious look.

"why?"

"let's just say i have a job as cupid." i smirked.

_

i love sora, she's literally my favorite oc out of all my books