epilogue

please read the last chapter (seventeen) before proceeding, i know some of you guys often forgot to do so ^-^

your presence makes my heart do a summersault every time

-

"he smiled at me before he faced towards the train incoming, i didn't knew why, but it doesn't seem like he wanted to commit suicide on purpose." mina explained everything according to her memory as the inspector just took notes about it.

she thanked him as she left the room. jungkook was outside, letting her into his arms as he hugged him tightly. although they were together for long, mina already felt like they were a married couple.

"don't be stressed out babe, jimin might be just did that for a purpose of his own, he maybe wanted to get your forgiveness from dying?" his words misled mina as she started to think that his words made sense.

"yeah, i think you're right." she smiled as they walked back to mina's house, as mina was ready to introduce jungkook to her family.

"hi, i'm jeon jungkook." he gave a smile as the parents just looked at each other and replied him with a bitter smile.

"talk more about yourself boy." her father started their conversation as surprisingly they got pretty comfortable with jungkook as they chatted more.

on the other hand, standing right next to mina, is an angel whom loved this girl the most and managed to confess before he tested his fate with his own life.

and that angel was no one that park jimin.

jimin was staring at mina the whole time, now that he is dead, no one else could see him, only himself.

now, he could always express his own feelings towards the girl without worrying that his own fate stopping him to do so.

he's finally free to love. and he's happy, whenever she's happy. he feels alive, just to see her alive, and he feels being loved,

whenever he sees his girl being loved by himself.

_

good ending?!

jimin finally got to love mina freely, and that's what he wanted in the first place

hope y'all enjoyed this book, there's no sequel, or anything. but I'll do a bonus chapter if you guys want :D

_yoon