My fate decided

It's not like I had much of a choice. There were seven of them, and only one of me. I followed them to their cars and sat with Jin, handsome horse face, who Jin introduced him as Hoseok, and Piercing eyes who Jin introduced him as Jungkook. Hoseok sat in the drivers seat while Jin sat in the passengers seat, and we drove off once everyone was in their cars.

I sat next to Jungkook in the back seat, who made me feel very uncomfortable with his cold stare. As the city lights passed by, I remembered one thing. My things are still in my hotel room. I don't know what they plan on doing to me, but I still have to pay for each night at the hotel if I don't check out soon.

"My things are still in my hotel room." I said, looking at the back of Jin's seat. "Are you gonna let me get them?"

No one answered me. I kicked the back of Jin's seat to get his attention. He didn't even glance back at me. I kicked it again. This time I felt Jungkook grab my hair. He pulled my hair toward him and I leaned over, screaming in pain.

"Let go, you little bastard!" I yelled, my arms flailing as I tried to pry his fingers out of my hair.

"You ride quietly or I throw you in the trunk." Jungkook said in a deep threatening voice.

His hand let go of my hair and I immediately glued myself to the door, holding my hair. "I'm just saying that if you want money from me, don't have me waste it on a hotel room if I'm not going to stay there anymore."

I looked ahead to see Jin and Hoseok exchange a look.

"I'm on it." Hoseok murmured before his eyes returned to the road.

I rode the rest of the time in silence. It's not like I have anyone to begin with. They couldn't threaten me with anything other than my life, and even then they need me to pay them back. Just how much debt does my father have toward them?

The car stopped in the middle of an alley. I glanced back to see the other car stop. I watched them as they got out of the car. As Jin introduced them, the handsome guy who dressed similarly to Hoseok was named Taehyung. The blonde guy was Yoongi, the guy with the glasses was Jimin, and the head honcho of the group was Namjoon.

My door was suddenly opened and I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt before I was pulled out of the car by Jin. He pulled me toward one of the buildings that the cars sat between. A man stood outside of the door and opened it as we approached. We walked in, and I was pulled down a hallway of doors. At the other end were elevators. We took the elevators up to the top floor, which resembled a bachelor's pad above anything else. One would never guess from the outside of the building, which looked old and dated.

I didn't have much time to look at my surroundings before I was pulled into an office filled with dark wood and dim lights. Jin pushed me down into a chair and everyone stood around the office except for Namjoon, who took a seat behind the desk. He opened the laptop that was sitting on the desk and began to type and click away at it. After a minute or two Namjoon folded his hands on the table in front of him and looked at me.

"Akio Tanaka, daughter of Hiroshi Tanaka. $872,500 owed for 26 years of gambling. My parents were lenient with your father because they knew that he couldn't pay off the debts on his own. They knew, however, that he had you. You could pay off the debt that he owed. But as time went on, my family had problems with other gangs in the area and lucky for you, we turned out backs on you. Now you land right into our lap." Namjoon smiled. "Funny how that happens. What your father didn't know is that Jin joined my family a couple years ago after learning who his biological father is. He acts as my bodyguard now."

I looked over at Jin, who was smiling at me. But it wasn't a friendly smile. "Well, he does have broad shoulders. I'm sure he makes a fine wall."

Jin's smile vanished from his face. He looked like he was about to lunge at me when Namjoon spoke again. "He's certainly loyal. Now, Jimin has been the one keeping track of the money in my family. As you pay back your father's debt, you will be giving the money to him."

I looked over at Jimin who looked like he could be the shortest one in the room besides myself. I'm pretty tall for a woman standing at 5'7" without heels. Jimin only looked to be a couple inches taller than me.

"Hoseok and Taehyung are like my messengers. They have eyes and ears all over the city. They make things happen."

I looked over to see Taehyung and Hoseok standing next to each other. So that's why they were dressed similarly. They have the same role in this weird thing that Namjoon calls 'Family'.

"Yoongi is my number-one man. He's like the strategist of the family and does most of the communication with Taehyung and Hoseok."

Ah, the blonde-haired cocky-looking guy. No surprise there.

"And Jungkook is my number-two man. He has some of his own sources to keep an eye on other gangs outside of our family. He's the youngest one of the group, but also the sharpest."

My hand automatically went to my head as I thought of him pulling my hair in the car.

"Well, that's great." I murmured before letting my hand fall to my lap. I looked back at Namjoon and leaned back in my chair. "So how do you want me to pay you back?" I asked. "I just got here, so I don't have a lot of money to begin with."

Namjoon looked around at everyone as if he were looking for suggestions. "Where do you think we should put her?"

Jin was the first to speak.

"With that much debt, I'd sell her."

I shot him a nasty glare. "Why? Because you're a son of a whore and you don't want a sister who's better than you?"

Jin lunged at me. Luckily Jungkook and Hoseok held him back before he could get to me.

Namjoon sighed and shook his head. "With her mouth, she wouldn't go for a high enough price to pay off the debt." He said as he looked back at Jin.

"We have a few brothels. They can straighten her out." Taehyung said as his eyes wandered up and down my body. I was still wearing my work clothes. I wore a knee-length black skirt and a button-up blouse. My long, messy black hair hung over my eyes as I looked down at my disheveled clothes. I tapped my heels in nervousness at the mention of a brothel. A lot of men hit on me because they thought I was pretty. Despite my looks, I only dated a couple of men in my life. Living with my father was part of the reason for not dating a lot.

I looked up at Namjoon who seemed to be contemplating the idea. I hated the thought of being a whore like Jin's mother was. Jin must've loved the idea, but I didn't even want to look at his face.

"She is very beautiful, and she would be very popular if it weren't for her will to fight back. She can be broken of it, but it will take time and we don't have time." Namjoon said as if I wasn't in the room.

'What about the club? She's a waitress, after all." I heard Jimin speak.

It looked as though a light bulb went off in Namjoon's head. "Perfect." He said with a smile. "At least to start with. She'll need to find other ways to make money if she wants to pay off the debt before she turns thirty."

"I'm not sure if you realize this, but I can hear you." I said, leaning forward in my chair and looking at Namjoon.

"Should we put her with the other workers?" Hoseok asked.

"No." Yoongi spoke up for the first time since the restaurant. "She'll just cause trouble there."

"Then where do we keep her?" Hoseok asked.

I looked back at Yoongi, who smiled for the first time. "With us."