Humiliation

After I cleaned all of the dishes in the sink and put them away, I found Jimin in his room on his laptop computer. He leads me down to the basement where a small storage room stood just under the stairs.

"You can start down here. There's a work-out room, bathroom, and gaming room down here. Just be careful around the electronics." Jimin explained. "Come and get me when you're ready to do the first floor."

Jimin was about to leave, but luckily I remembered something. "Jimin! Where are my clothes? I don't want to get your shirt all sweaty."

Jimin pointed to what looked like a walk-in closet. "All of your belongings are in there. Hoseok and I brought them in from the garage while you cleaned the dishes. There's also a sleeping bag and pillow in there for when you don't have one of our beds to sleep in."

I nodded at him and thanked him before he walked up the stairs. I walked over to the closet to find my two suitcases and my shoulder bag on the floor. I opened my suitcases and pulled out a pair of black shorts, a tank top, and clean underwear. I took off Jimin's shirt and dirty underwear and tossed them aside. Once I find where the washing machine is, I'll wash Jimin's shirt. I changed into my clean clothes with my back to the open doorway. I pulled out my hairbrush and a few toiletries to use in the bathroom before I got started with cleaning. I turned around to walk out of the closet only to find a tall, dark figure standing just outside the doorway.

I screamed and jumped back, which caused me to trip and fall into one of my large suitcases. The items I had in my hands were now scattered on the floor. I looked back over to the doorway to see that it was Jungkook standing there with a smirk playing on his lips.

"How long were you standing there for?" I asked as I pulled myself out of the suitcase.

"Long enough to know that you have a heart-shaped mole on your butt."

I froze and glared at him. I really do have a heart-shaped mole on my butt, but it's not big enough for him to have seen it from where he was standing. Did he seriously take a closer look?

"Pervert." I murmured as I felt my face heat up with embarrassment.

"You're in a house full of men, Akio. Better get used to it." Jungkook said before turning and disappearing from the doorway.

I picked up the things that I had flung across the room in my moment of horror and walked over to the bathroom that Jimin had pointed out. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, cleaned my face, put on my deodorant, and a couple squirts of perfume to mask the sweat that I know I'll be excreting in no time. It would have to do until I could take a shower later before my first day of working for this mob.

After I deemed myself to be decent, I put my things back into my suitcase before walking over to the small closet full of cleaning supplies. I collected a few things before starting the cleaning in the game room. It was impressive how many games they have, and how dusty some of them were. After the game room I cleaned the bathroom and then I moved to the small gym. I opened the door to the gym and walked in only to find Jin and Jungkook in there. I stopped in my tracks as the both of them looked at me. Jungkook was doing bench presses while Jin was doing sit-ups with a medicine ball on an incline bench.

"I-I'm sorry. I'll come back later-"

I was about to leave when I heard Jin's voice.

"Just work around us and don't get in our way."

I turned back around and walked in, trying to avoid eye contact with Jungkook. I could feel my cheeks flush again from earlier. I cleaned in silence, careful to avoid Jin and Jungkook. I was almost finished when Jin approached me.

"So. You have a heart-shaped mole on your butt?"

My cheeks flushed red and I looked over at Jungkook, who was now running on the treadmill with his back to me. I looked back down to focus on my cleaning. "What's it to you?" I said coldly.

"Oh, it's everything right now. You see, I have a heart-shaped mole, too."

I looked up at Jin who smiled at me before lifting up his shorts to reveal a heart-shaped mole on his thigh.

"Lovely." I murmured before I turned my head back to where I was cleaning.

I felt Jin's hand suddenly grip my chin and my head was forced to face his again.

"Jungkook told me about it, but I have to see for myself."

I pulled away from Jin, but in one swift movement, I was on my stomach on the floor mat. I tried to struggle, but Jin held me in place with his knees pressing down on me.

"Now, that's no way to treat your brother."

"I'm older than you." I said, turning my head to look up at him. "So technically you shouldn't be treating your older sister like this."

Jin's smile vanished from his face. I saw him bring his hand up, and I braced myself as he slapped my back hard. I winced in pain.

"You may be older, but you're not above me."

As Jin's knees held me down, I felt his hand on my shorts. He began to pull them down, but I began kicking and struggling to stop him. His grip loosened on me in surprise, and I almost broke free until I felt a weight on my legs. Someone else now sat on my legs. It must be Jungkook. I could barely move now. I cursed my own helplessness.

"It would be much easier if you didn't struggle. You're supposed to obey us, you know." Jin said before I felt someone grab my shorts again.

I couldn't tell who it was, but at this point, it didn't matter. My shorts came down and my bottom was now exposed to both Jin and Jungkook.

"Ah, there's the family resemblance." I heard Jin say.

"Fuck you." I murmured into the floor mat.

I felt a hand come down on my back, and I winced in pain again. If Jin slapped my back, and there were still two hands holding my shorts and underwear down, then Jungkook must be the one holding down my shorts.

"You need to learn how to control that mouth, sis. Now be a good girl and clean the rest of the house before your shift later."

With that, both of them got off of me. I immediately pulled my shorts back up and peeled myself off of the floor mats. I didn't even look back at them as I picked up the cleaning supplies and walked out of the door. As I made my way up the stairs to the first floor I could feel hot tears running down my cheeks. I wanted to destroy everything Jin owned, but he could do worse to me. I couldn't do anything. I just let the tears roll down my cheeks in frustration. One day I will get my revenge on him. One day he will know humiliation.