Day One Start

The entire room was silent for a minute as everyone thought about it. I was still being ignored as if I was some kind of object rather than a human being. While everyone thought about having me live with them, I thought about what that might mean. I wouldn't be able to escape, I wouldn't have any freedom, and more importantly, I would be watched 24/7. I wasn't sure what was better, living in a brothel or living with a mob boss and his minions.

Jin was the first to speak.

"Well, as much as I don't want to see her, it would make sense since she owes us so much money."

"As long as she cleans the house and doesn't make a fuss with anything, I'm OK with it." Taehyung said in agreement.

The others reluctantly agreed before looking back at me.

"Excuse me, but I'm also a fucking human-being, so the least you can do is treat me like one and not like a fucking animal." I spat my words at them.

I looked back at Namjoon who just smiled.

"You know, strong girls like you don't last very long in this business. If I were you, I'd be grateful to not be put into human trafficking."

"You want me to be grateful that you don't acknowledge my opinion?" I was furious now.

"Your opinion doesn't matter here." Jungkook spoke up. "So shut up and maybe we won't change our minds."

I couldn't win. I felt like a stray animal that they were taking in, only an animal would probably be treated better than I am right now. I wanted to protest some more, but I felt exhausted from the day. I already cried all of my tears earlier so all I could do was bury my head in my hands and groan in frustration.

"Hoseok, take care of her things at the hotel." I heard Namjoon say. I heard footsteps before the door opened and the footsteps died out a moment later.

"Jimin. Take her to our house. Take Jungkook with you to make sure she doesn't try to escape."

A moment later I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was gentler than I thought it would be. I looked up to see Jimin looking down at me.

"Let's go, Akio."

I looked back at Jungkook, who glared at me as if I just insulted him. I didn't want him to grab my hair again so I stood up from the chair and followed Jimin out the door while Jungkook followed me. My black heels clicked loudly on the floor as I was lead out of the bachelor's pad.

We arrived back to where the cars were, but they were gone. Instead, another black car pulled up in front of us. Jungkook sat in the front with the unknown driver while I sat in the back with Jimin. I decided to stay silent the entire time since I felt too exhausted to try and argue anymore. Within a couple minutes, I felt my eyelids become very heavy. The exhaustion from the day finally took hold of me and I passed out in the back of the car. I was vaguely aware of the car stopping and the doors opening and closing. Someone unbuckled my seatbelt while another opened my door. I felt a hand hit the side of my face, but I was too tired to care. I heard voices talking. One voice sounded annoyed while the other practically begged for understanding. I felt my limp body shift and suddenly I was upside-down. I was being carried on someone's shoulder. My body swayed slightly with each step until I was thrown onto a soft bed. The motion almost woke me up, but the soft bed felt so good after the day's events that I fell back asleep almost instantly.

I was woken the next morning by something soft poking my shoulder. I let out a tired groan and tried to shoo away the soft object trying to ruin my sleep. My hand that tried to shoo away the object was suddenly caught in what felt like a jaw with sharp teeth. I winced and pulled my hand away. I opened my tired eyes and looked over to see a white blob sitting next to my head. My eyes were still a bit fuzzy, so I blinked away the fuzziness until my eyes came into focus. I looked again and realized that it was a cat. The cat was beautiful with bright blue eyes that gazed down at me with curiosity. For a moment I was happy to see the beautiful cat, but then my fuzzy brain began to realize that this bed, this room is unfamiliar.